Inappropiate Moments // Christian Yelich

My main thought while writing this was this is fucking cute, I can see him doing this. And I just want to thank the Internet Gods for this picture I don't know where its from but thank you, hello Papiii Chuuulo😍🔥
-
"Christian! Stop!" She squealed through her laughter as she struggled to wiggle away. It didn't work. He pulled her back into his arms, his fingers instantly finding her hips again, "I need to answer the phone."
"Fine." I huffed, putting on my best pout that she normally couldn't resist and loosened my hold. Her adorable giggles shot through me in the best way possible, seeing my heart racing against my chest.
-
Still trying to catch your breath, you sat up, planting a peck on his outstretched lower lip before grabbing your ringing phone from the coffee table.
His P.O.V
She took a deep breath before answering. My pout soon turned into a smirk when I realised it was her manager on the other end.
I could have some fun with this.
Sitting up, my hands became glued to her hips again while my chin rested on her shoulder. She didn't even try to fight the big goofy smile as my prickly cheek rubbed against hers.
I could just about hear the woman talking on the other end of the phone, laughter laced her words as she spoke, "You sound out of breath."
"Yeah, Christian was being annoying." My jaw fell open. Well, if she thought that was annoying just wait.
They started talking about girl stuff which instantly had me loosing interest. I turned my attention to her neck and began leaving a bunch of small kisses against the soft skin.
(Y/N's) fingers dug into my hand, shooting a warning glance my way. I didn't stop. In fact, I was enjoying myself far too much as I pushed her hair over one shoulder, allowing room for my kisses to travel to her recently found soft spot at the back of her neck.
A tiny, barely audible sigh escaped her as I began sucking on the spot, leaving an angry looking red mark. Covering the sound with a totally realistic sounding cough, she gave my arm a rough shove in an attempt to push me away. Obviously it didn't work, but I thought I'd play along.
Soothing one last kiss over the mark I fell back onto the couch, bringing (Y/N) down with me so she was practically laying on me; our legs forming a indescribable mess of limbs, while her head rested on the arm rest next to mine.
I was instantly drawn to the slip of her exposed stomach caused by her shirt riding up. She bit her lip, struggling to hold back her giggles as I traced small patterns on the soft skin.
Her small hand found mine again, halting the movements for a brief second so she could compose herself. But I was soon on the move again. My hand slowly crept higher and higher up the inside of her shirt, stopping when I felt the lace trim of her bra.
I smirked against her neck as I gently grazed my fingers across her skin, causing a shutter to run through her. And I had to bite back my own groans as she tried to wiggle away, her butt rubbing against my lower half.
She rushed to wrap up the rest of the conversation. Her half hearted answers making it very clear that she was becoming more and more distracted as I carried on with my assault on her neck, kissing and nibbling at all the places that made her breath hitch.
A few minutes later she hung up the phone, dropping it back on the coffee table before finally turning her attention back to me. I smiled sweetly up at her, but all that got me was a harsh smack against my chest.
"You're so irritating sometimes." She scowled, but her laughter didn't help all that much.
"What can I say, I'm needy." I smiled and brought our mouths together in a long and very heated kiss.