Sherlock: Oh, hello

Y/N= your name
Y/L/N= your last name

You tightened your hood sharply around your head, in an attempt to block out the wind that swirled rapidly through London. Puddles littered the floor from previous rainfalls, reflecting the warm amber light which shone down on them through the semi-darkness.

Slowly the skies above you shattered; once again drenching England in ice cold water. You rolled your eyes at how stereotypical Britain was being and struggled with your umbrella. Eventually you gave up, knowing that it was a fruitless task. Sighing, you slowly rummaged in your coat pocket for a taxi fare. You cursed as the coins fell from your wet, shaking hand. Before you could stoop to collect them, a blurred figure rushed passed, grabbing your money as they fled through. You cursed loudly but it was no use, they were gone.

All the shops were closed so there was nowhere for you to take shelter and wait for the rain to cease. Suddenly, a man with dark brown curls matted to his forehead appeared in front of you. He towered above in the most intimidating way possible.

"Oh, hello." He said, as though he was addressing an old school friend. His strangely coloured eyes showed no hint of recognition, meaning he was merely being friendly.
"Uh-hi?" You say, unsure how to reply. Instead of continuing the irrelevant small talk, the strange man pulled out his wallet and began heading towards an approaching taxi. Once it reached him he turned around and called out to you.

"You planning to sit in the rain all night?" You chuckled and shook your head as you slowly made your way towards him.
"It's actually morning." a small smirk twitched at the corners of the man's mouth. It was only there for a second or two before it vanished.

You clambered in, avoiding the suggestive looks from the taxi driver. The tall figure followed suit but not before he had shot the driver a glare.
"221b Baker Street." The man said in his deep voice. You turned to face him, a look of confusion crossing your features.
"It will give you time to dry off and for the rain to stop." He said, replying to your unanswered question. You nodded, too cold to answer him with words.

He must have noticed you shivering because a few minutes into the ride you felt a warm material being draped around your shoulders. You looked up to see the mysterious man giving you his coat. You didn't need to thank him. Instead you smiled and he gave a quick nod of his head.

All too soon the taxi ride was over and the car was pulling up a building of flats. He got out, paid the driver and held the door open for you.
"Thank you." You said feeling very flattered at his gestures.
"Your welcome." He replied, his originally cold eyes soften a little.

He turned to open the door but before he entered he looked at you.
"The name is Sherlock Holmes." You chuckled at the unusual name and stuck your hand out for him to shake.
"Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N."

A/N Tada! My first ever imagine is finished *i feel so proud* I know it wasn't very long but I didn't think I'd be able to make a meeting chapter drag out for ages. Hopefully some of my future ones will be more exciting and longer. Bai for now- L