Johnlock: Did you miss me?

Ayup Cumberbeans, sorry I'm a bit late but I've been a bit busy. If it's any consolation you do get an adorable image of Moriarty so enjoy <3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock's POV
Moriarty's video taunted the screen in front of me, the high pitched voice irritating my ears. I look at John worriedly. His face was horribly pale, his eyes which were usually so full of light had dimmed in dismay. He turned to face me and gave me a questioning look.
"How is this possible?" I shook my head for I didn't have the answers either.

Mycroft peered over our shoulders at the truly soul destroying face that was Jim. He sniffed and patted my arm hesitantly.
"Stay safe dear brother." I didn't reply, instead I grabbed John's hand and led him away from the airport and into a taxi.
---------------------------
Once back at the flat John immediately rushed into our bedroom, avoiding the blaring TV screen. I winced at Moriarty's demonic grin and switched the metal box off in disgust. Mrs Hudson trotted into our lounge and began bombarding me with questions. I still didn't have the answers so stood up briskly and knocked on our bedroom door. He gave me a muffled "come in." So I entered.

John was laying their, sobbing quietly. I wasn't sure how to comfort him, upset wasn't what I was used to. I slowly crept up to him and placed my hand on his back. He jumped slightly at the sudden touch but then grabbed my arm and tugged me onto the bed so that I was lying next to him.

Without realising, I found my thumb moving across his face fondly, getting rid of his tears. He smiled at me weakly.
"Thanks Sherlock." I shook my head chuckling to myself.
"I told you before John, call me Sher." He laughed out loud at this. I like the sound, it made me feel happy and warm inside.
"Okay...Sher."

We were silent for a few minutes before John spoke up again.
"Do you think he is really back?" I didn't reply but he must have guessed what I was thinking from my uneasy expression. He sighed deeply and then snuggled into my chest. This type of affection was quite unusual for us but I didn't want to complain. It felt nice.

"Don't worry John-" I heard myself saying, "I won't let him come near you or anyone that we love." He nodded into the crook of my neck sleepily.
"Thank you Sher, I hope you realise how much I love you." I chuckled and rested my head on his cheek.
"I love you too John."

A/N ayup cumberbeans, I know this isn't a particularly long one but I think it is good enough to be short. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you all very soon. Baiiii-L