Mycroft: A very different type of meeting

Mycroft's POV
You had just finished breakfast and were standing to leave for your office when Amelia your Secretary rushed into the room.
"Sir, a woman is very anxious to see you!" She said, tripping over her words.
"Amelia-" you said, exasperated "-I am busy, you'll have to tell her that I will see her later." You began to walk towards the door. Amelia put her hand on your arm.
"Sir you don't understand. It's your boss."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your POV
You scanned your security badge and the door clicked open. A timid looking woman hurried towards you glancing behind her every so often.
"H-hello Ma'm. Mr Holmes is just finishing breakfast. Shall I get him for you?" You smiled a little at her nervousness and shook your head.
"No need. Tell him that I will be coming in." The lady nodded quickly and dashed back down the corridor, opening a big door at the end of the hall.

A few minutes later she exited it and told you that you could see Mycroft now. You opened the door and smirked at what you saw. Mycroft was hurriedly clearing the table and disposing of rubbish. He noticed you and went beetroot.
"Sorry, ah, that is to say hi-hello." You chuckled at how awkward he looked.
"Honestly Mycroft, the way you treat me anyone would think we weren't friends." He gave a tight smile and offered you a seat at his desk. You sat down and the explained why you had arrived.

"Some missile plans have disappeared. As they are locked in a safe twenty three hours a day and improved for one hour there is no way that someone outside of the government has stolen them."

"So you believe that somebody is working as an inside man and then sending the information off to whoever they are working for?" Mycroft asked, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration. You nodded carefully.

"Yes, which is why we need you to send a member of your network in to find out all they can." Mycroft looked thoughtful.

"On one condition."

"What?" You asked, slightly annoyed at his statement.

"That you don't fire me for what I'm about to do next."

"It depends what your go-" you faltered. Mycroft had leant forward and kissed you. Right on the lips. You felt your face go bright red and glanced at him.

"What was that for?" You asked, still sitting upright and still. He gave a deep laugh. You could almost feeling it vibrating through you.

"Y/N, I like you." You stood up and grabbed him by the tie. His smile faded.

"Wait before yo-" this time you cut him off by slamming you lips against his. It took him a few seconds to fully register what you had done but he soon responded. At that moment Amelia burst in spouting gibberish about some official looking men who were requesting that Mycroft came down to Buckingham palace. Her voice died away as she realised what she had walked in on. Silence filled the room before Amelia spoke.

"Omg, you guys are soooooo cute together." You shot her a death glare and she quickly scurried away. Mycroft gave his laugh again and you smiled sheepishly. You carefully redid his tie and gave him a light peck on the cheek.

"You go and sort out those men. I'll wait for you to come back." You murmured and he replied with a wink before striding out of the room, leaving you dumbfounded.

A/N what is this, my second update of the day? *i can hardly contain my excitement* I know this isn't as long as some of my others but ya know, I'm tired (btw, did you like the picture? It's one of my faves). Baiiiiii for now- L