SPOILERS AHEAD. IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED THE NEW EPISODE DONT READ

^^^ I hope you got that warning

...

Well then...

(I don't normally swear but)
MOFFAT FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID FUCKING IDEAS IM SO DONE. IM NOT O-FUDGING-KAY.

As you may have gathered, I've just seen episode 10. Needless to say, although it was a 'good' episode I'm contemplating stabbing a few people.

First of all, Rosie is cute as hell.

Second, did Mycroft call Sherrinford? Because I swear I heard him say that when he picked up the phone in whichever room he was in. It had a fridge so I'm guessing a kitchen or foody place.

Next: MARY WHY YOU OF ALL PEOPLE!? JOHN'S REACTION WAS JUST HEART BREAKING. HE WASNT REALLY CRYING. IT WAS JUST YELLING AND IDK HOW TO DESCRIBE IT, IT SOUNDED LIKE GROWLING. THEY HAD JUST HAD LIL ROSIE AND THEN THIS HAD TO HAPPEN.

Also, when John got that woman's number (E xx) was anyone just yelling at the screen
JOHN I WILL MURDER YOU IF YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT CHEATING ON YOUR WIFE! Because I was. Turns out he wasn't the one to die...

Too soon?

Probably

I'm gonna go now and just sorta stare into space. I'm quite good at it. They make us wait like two years for this. Also, I have a theory that the guy in the next episode (played by Toby Jones) is Sherrinford. Idk why but I just have a gut feeling. It's probably wrong but whatever I can dream can't I (Whovians might get that reference to dreams)

Okay so try not to go on a killing spree please. It may be difficult to resist but I'm sure you can manage. Baiiii-Imnotokay