Sherlock: Moving day

Ayup Cumberbeans! I've finally got back into updating again. Also, my iPad is not longer broken (touch wood) so it will be easier for me to upload new chapters. Let's get started right away.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your POV
You turned back to look at the house you'd lived in for so many years. Sure it had only been three but you'd still become very attached to the place. A pair of warm arms curled around your waist, making you jump a little. Sherlock's face peered down at you, pink with excitement.

"Today's the day! Are you excited?" He asked joyfully, watching various boxes being moved by your parents (you can change this to whoever looks after you, I just found it easier to say parent instead of listing all the possibilities :3). You chuckled at his enthusiasm and surveyed the small flat that had been your home.
"Of course I am excited, I'm just gonna miss this place. I have a strong connection with it." Sherlock tutted in a jokey manner.
"Sentiment is getting the better of you Y/N, I though I'd taught you better than that." You punched him playfully on the arm before returning the items you'd been sorting out.

-time skip coz I'm lazy *yay*-

You had finally finished unloading the cardboard boxes from the lorry and sat back, exhausted from the day's work. Sherlock slumped down next to you on his chair, making you move up slightly. He inspected the room, carefully making notes and various deductions. You chuckled lightly at his behaviour.
"Am I really not that interesting?" He smirked at you and pulled out a hat from behind his armchair. Confidently, he placed it on the coffee table in front of the two of you and sat back, waiting for something. You stared at him in disbelief.
"You can't be serious."
"Why not?" He retorted and you rolled your eyes.
"You want me to deduct someone's life from this hat?" He nodded his head slowly, waiting for you to begin. You shrugged and picked it up, examining it from every angle.

"I would say it's a hat belonging to a male, judging by the small hairs around the brim-"
"Could be a woman, some have short hair." Sherlock interrupted. You glared at him before continuing.
"Balance of probability. Er-nervous by the looks of this bobble: it's been chewed. Oh and they obviously find sentimental value in it because they've patched up parts that have become worn." Sherlock nodded his head approvingly.
"Very good Y/N, I have trained you well." You grinned widely and then focused your attention back to the hat.
"So, how well did it do?" Sherlock smiled and began to rattle off a load of tiny details that you'd missed. You sighed and slid out of his chair.

"I'm going to bed. You coming?" He nodded and followed you into the bedroom like a love struck puppy. The two of you climbed into bed and stared at the mountains of boxes that remained, still needing to be unpacked.
"Looks like we'll be having a busy day tomorrow. Best get some well earned rest." You snuggled against his chest, feeling the slow and steady heart beat. He curled his hands around you protectively, kissing you lightly on the nose. The both of you soon fell into a blissful oblivion.

A/N ayup cumberbeans, I hope you enjoyed this imagine. I know it isn't long, more or less just fluff. Anyways, have a nice day/night/evening/afternoon/morning XD. Baiiiii for now-L