Moriarty: Babyiarty part 2

Attention all Cumberbeans (notice that I didn't put an ayup? That's how you know it's important)! WE HAVE REACHED 500 READS!!!!!!?????? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN??? Thank you all so so so so much. I can't believe that we're already at half 1K, it's amazing. Okay, so loads of other people have got tons of reads on their books but that doesn't matter to me because I'm glad that I might have improved at least one person's day with these imagines. If you're writing a book at the moment that isn't going well please don't give up hope. I've done that before and deleted a story that wasn't being noticed at much and I regretted it afterwards. So please keep at it and enjoy yourselves when writing. Aaaaaaand let's relax for now and enjoy another imagine :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your POV
You watched as your one year old daughter Eilís (as per usual, feel free to change it) crawled experimentally around the lounge. Jim was sat on the carpet next to you, his head leaning against the faded sofa behind him.

Jim's psychopathic behaviour was beginning to show again but that was hardly surprising considering he'd been putting it off for over a year or two now. He reached over a picked Eilís up in one quick sweeping movement, tickling her sides as he bounced her on his lap.

Smiling, you leant your head against his shoulder and closed your eyes momentarily. You'd agreed that once Eilís was two he would be able to go back to his job. You knew Jim wouldn't want to give up being a Consulting Criminal forever and a part of you wouldn't want him to either.

The sound of whimpering brought you back to the present and your eyes flew open. Jim chuckled at your reaction and shook his head.
"Don't worry, she's only hungry. I'll fetch her bottle." You grinned up at him gratefully and took your daughter from his protective arms. He winked the very wink that had sent your heart fluttering when you first met him and bustled off into the kitchen to sort out milk for Eilís.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang. You looked up, your attention immediately diverted. Jim hadn't expected anyone to be coming round and he'd made it quite clear what would happen if any more door to door salesmen appeared. Jim hadn't appeared to have heard it so you picked up Eilís and made your way out into the hallway.

A shadow was being cast through the glass of the front door. It wasn't one that you recognised. You reached up for the key that hung on the hook by the door and swiped it down. Eilís made a grab for it but you put it swiftly into the lock and turned it.

The door opened slowly in an almost cliche way and you stared up at the all familiar visitor.
"Oh, it's you."

A/N mwahahahahhaha, you'll have to find out who the visitor is when I next make a 'Babiarty' imagine. I feel like Moffat, just without the soul destroying character deaths. Although...I could add one of those in...

Anyways, I'll see ya all soon, baiiiii-L
(I feel so powerful)