Moriarty: Babyiarty Part 3

Ayup Cumberbeans, before we start I just want to say a few things. First of all, I'm sorry this is so late but I've been busy with homework, friend things and a whole lot else so my updates might be a bit slower. I also want to thank you all so much for 660 reads! It's amazing! One last point is that there will only be three more parts until I've finished so get ready for the finale. Other then that, I hope you enjoy :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your POV
There, standing in the door way, was your brother Sherlock. He gave you an amused look and peered into the house.
"Nice to see you too Y/N. Is your husband in?" You nodded uncertainly.
"Yes but why are you here?" He grinned at you.
"You'll find out if you let me in."

You narrowed your eyes but opened the door wider for him to enter. Sherlock followed you into the lounge and sat on the sofa, waiting for Jim to come back in from the kitchen. Eílis crawled up to him and gazed at him with her big blue eyes. You smiled to yourself and then scooped her up before making your way over to Sherlock.

"C'mon then, might as well make your visit worthwhile." He looked at you in confusion and then as realisation dawned on him, fear flooded his features.
"Nope definitely not." You sighed.
"Pleeeeease? You haven't held her before! You might actually like it." He pulled a face which you politely ignored.

Jim then entered the room with a new bottle for your daughter and immediately noticed his arch nemesis sitting on the couch.
"What exactly is he doing here?" You chuckled slightly at Jim's tone.
"He happens to be my brother and I was about to let him hold Eílis. You don't have a problem with that do you?" Jim opened his mouth to say something, thought better of it, and then closed it again.

You smiled sweetly at him and then handed your daughter across to Sherlock who took her gingerly.
"Put her on your lap, it'll be easier. Good, but make her face you. There you go! Say hello to your uncle Eílis." Eílis made a gurgling noise and waved her small hands around.

Sherlock smiled at her. Sure it was only for a second or two but you saw it all the same. After about a minute or so he handed her back.
"Okay, I held her. Now can I get onto the real reason I'm here?" You shrugged so he continued.

"Look Moriarty, I was wondering when...when you'd be er-returning to your work?" Jim smirked.
"Why? Not getting any good cases?" Sherlock didn't reply but his expression gave everything away.
"As it so happens, I'll be going back in a few months. Perhaps longer if needed." Sherlock huffed and then stood up.
"Okay, well I guess I'll be seeing you soon."

Jim grinned.
"Oh I'm sure you will. Remember Sherlock, IOU." Sherlock gave Jim a very small nod of approval before leaving the room, whist Jim sat there looking pleased with himself.

"Things are about to get a whole lot more interesting Y/N. Just you wait and see." You rolled your eyes.
"Oh God."

A/N ayup cumberbeans, I hope you enjoyed the final part of my 'Babyiarty' Imagines, I really liked writing them. Anyways, I've not much else to report so I guess I'll see ya soon. Baiiiiiii-L