CELEBRATORY THING

As you'll probably know WE HAVE REACHED 1K OH MAI LORD WHAT THE FLUFF!!
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

I'm so happy rn you have no idea, plus it is Christmas so WHOOP! (MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ALL THAT, HOPE YOU GET NICE PRESENTS) Because you are all amazing beans I've decided that to celebrate this achievement (and Christmas) by doing a Sherlock preference thingy. I don't think it'll be very long but it's just and idea I've had for a while now and as its a good time I thought why the hell not, here it is.

Music that you listen to with them:

Sherlock- Opening to Phantom of the Opera

John- Ms Believer by TØP

Lestrade- Lovers on the sun by David Guetta

Mycroft-  Moulin Rouge (Ending to Bolero)

Molly-  Willow by Jasmine Thompson

Moriarty- Let's kill tonight by P!ATD

Mary- You are the moon by The Hush Sound

Christmas Edition- How you kiss under the mistletoe:

Sherlock- He tries to understand the meaning behind it by doing it experimentally with you. He kisses you quickly and pretends to find it boring but when no one is looking he asks you if he can do it again.

John- Just a small peck on the lips but you know that if John had his own way it'd last a lot longer.

Moriarty- It's quite passionate as you can probably imagine but let's keep it PG for the kids ;)

Lestrade- Nothing out of the ordinary. The kiss shows that he loves you dearly and isn't going to abandon you.

Mycroft- Let's be real, would Mycroft want to kiss you in front of others? If he did it'd be on the hand or the corner of your mouth but he's not particularly comfortable with PDA.

Molly- You'd both stand there awkwardly until the other makes the move. In most cases though, you'd have to be the one to initiate the kiss.

Mary- She'd probably roll her eyes but then literally sweep you of your feet in order to kiss you. Not that you're complaining right?

There we go, that was a fun little preference/imagine thing wasn't it? I'll probably publish a New Year one on guess what...new year. In fact, I'll have to because that is when SHERLOCK SERIES FOUR IS OUT AND YES GUYS!
Anyways, I'll see you when that happens. Baiiiiiii-L