Moriarty: Blood and Love

As per usual:
Y/N- your name
Y/L/N- your last name
E/C- eye colour
Your POV
You could hear screams in the office next to you, making you smile. Moriarty's meeting must be going well. You stood up and left a message with your Secretary, telling her that your client was finished with. She nodded and grabbed a mop. You skipped down to Jim's office and knocked twice. He muttered a quick "Come in." so you stepped inside.

A man lay on the desk, tied to handles at the side. His blood was splattered across the mahogany table. You tutted and walked over to your business partner and lover.
"I don't mind the screaming, but could you try not to ruin the tables. Blood stains quite badly." Jim chuckled at your comment and looked back at the man whimpering on the piece of wood.
"Sorry love, he wouldn't stop struggling."

The two of you came over to the man and discussed what method of death Jim should use. All the while the victim struggled against the strong rope bonds that kept him trapped against the desk.
"I've got it-" Jim announced suddenly "-why don't I quarter him and then have his insides cooked?" You pulled a face.
"Bit vulgar isn't it? Just because we are psychopaths doesn't mean we have to make every death messy." Jim nodded his head in agreement.
"Well what do you suggest?" He asked, still staring at the quaking mess of a person before him. You took your time before replying to his question.
"How about stretching him? Slow and torturous." Moriarty gave you a wide grin and buzzed the intercom on his desk.
"Sebastian, I have a job for you."

Fifteen minutes later the pair of you were listening the blood curdling screams being produced by the man in a cell below you. Sebastian came up after another five, covered from head to foot in blood and other bodily fluids. He grinned at Jim and thanked him for the opportunity. You lead Jim back to his office so that you could talk to him.

When you arrived he sat in his chair and beckoned for you to sit on his lap. You did as he asked and sat down heavily.
"So Y/N-" he began "-what did you want to ask me?"
"Oh, nothing of importance, I was just wondering what he had done to deserve all of that." You replied, not once taking your E/C eyes off his shark like ones.
"He pulled out a gun when I wouldn't take his offer. Luckily I have reflexes so I shot him before he could do anything."
You sighed and leant against his chest. Jim wrapped his arms around you and kissed your head softly.
"I get worried that you'll be killed in these meetings of yours. At least my clients are scanned for weapons before they enter." You confessed to him. Moriarty held you closer against his ironed shirt and rocked you slightly.
"I know Y/N. I know."

A/N ayup, I hope you like this Moriarty based chapter. I am aware that it isn't as long as my last one but I was running low on ideas. If you have any requests then feel free to leave a comment below and I will try and make a chapter on it. Anyways, baiiiii for now- L