John: Party Hedgehog

Y/N- your name
Y/L/N- your last name

You checked your watch for the 6th time and sighed. Your friends were an hour late to this so called Nightclub party you'd been invited to. People danced wildly on the floor in front of you, the music deafening. You could see drunk men and women either fighting, making out or just being straight up weird. It was terrifying. Your phone vibrated suddenly, indicating a text. The bright screen lit up the area around you. It read:

Sorry Y/N we can't come because Molly is sick. Plus we've kinda gone off the idea anyways. Talk to you later. -Mary

You sighed in frustration, wanting to throw the phone at the wall. Luckily someone tapped you on the shoulder before you carried out your plan. You turned to see a man standing in front of you. His sand coloured hair appeared to be blue and purple under the club lights.

"Uh-hi, you seemed sort of lonely." The man mumbled, obviously embarrassed. You raised an eyebrow.
"Are you drunk?"
"Wha-No! Sorry, I'll just go." He said and started to leave. For no reason what so ever, you grabbed his wrist.
"No, it's okay, I don't mind." The man seemed relieved and held out his hand.
"Well okay. My name is John Watson." You shook it.
"Nice, mine's Y/N."

The two of you chatted and had drinks for the rest of the evening about work, friends, family and childhood. John was really nice and quite funny. He'd recently broken up with his girlfriend so had been having some alone time. After around 2hrs of talking, you stopped to get another drink. Whilst having it, you stared around the room at the mountain of glistening sweaty bodies that swayed together in the music. Eww.

John noticed you watching them and a smile played on his lips. He quickly grabbed your hand and began pulling you towards the already packed dance floor.
"Come one Y/N, it'll be fun." He said teasingly. You shook your head stubbornly.
"Definitely not."
"Pleeeeeeeaaassssseee-" John whined, dragging out his words "-for me?" You hesitated for a few seconds before sighing reluctantly and giving him a short nod. He cheered and grabbed your hand again.

The two of you danced quietly at the edge of dance floor, not wanting too much attention. An image flashed through your mind and before you knew it you were falling about laughing. John looked bewildered.
"What? What's so funny?" Your shoulders began to shake and tears rolled down your face.
"Y/N! Pull yourself together!"

Slowly you calmed down but it didn't stop you from smiling manically.
"It's nothing John, you just look like a hedgehog!" The laughter started up again and John rolled his eyes.
"How many drinks did you have?"
"Not enough to get me drunk if that's what you mean." John looked sceptical for a few minutes but a smirk soon broke out across his face.
"Soooo-" he began "-did I look like a Party Hedgehog?" You nodded your head enthusiastically and imitated his dancing. He chuckled and took your hand. You looked up at him in confusion.

"Come on, I should get you home. You're gonna have one hell of a hangover when you wake up." After another half hour of trying to persuade John that you were fine you gave up and let him give you lift back to your house. He unlocked the door and you stumbled in still swaying to undetectable music. He helped you into your bed and started closing the door.

"Wait." You muttered from your comfortable bed prison.
"What?" He asked, making his way back towards you.
"Can you stay the night?" John let out a light chuckle.
"Okay." He nodded. He pulled out some blankets from the cupboard and laid them on the floor as a makeshift bed. Slowly you found your eyelids closing. Soon the two of you were deep inside your own dreamlands, fast asleep.

A/N wahey, two updates in one day. Not bad. Sooooo, I hope you enjoyed this imagine and I also hope that it was long enough to satisfy. Bai for now- L