Sherlock: Dreamless Sleep Part 3

Ayup Cumberbeans, sorry it's been so long, I've just been busy with schoolwork and the like. Anyways, I'm back now so I hope you enjoy this imagine :) let's continue
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your POV
Everything was dark. Not even a snatch of light could be seen. However, you could hear faint voices. One which sounded bored and monotone so possibly a doctor? The other was sarcastic and rude. Sherlock.

You were awake but somehow the rest of your body wasn't responding. Determined to wake up properly, you focused in hard on the idea of opening your eyes. An eyelash ever so slightly twitched. This was going to be difficult.

After a few minutes of trying your eyes suddenly flew open and you were met with the sight of Sherlock looking like he was about to rip the poor doctor's throat out. The doctor didn't look too alarmed but you could still see the small flicker of terror passing over his face.

Sherlock glanced back at you and gasped when he noticed your open eyes. He immediately forgot about the doctor and rushed over to your side.

"Oh my God Y/N! Are you okay? Can you hear me?" You nodded, still unable to form words. He let out a sigh of relief and knelt down on the floor next to your bed.
"Thank God you're alive. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw you in hospital." You attempted a smile but it came out more like a grimace. Luckily Sherlock seemed to understand what you were trying to say and acknowledged the gesture.

The doctor came forwards, still wary of Sherlock but then turned his attention to you.
"Miss Y/L/N. I'm glad to see you're feeling okay. I'll send a nurse up to see you once I've checked over a few things. First things first, how much do you remember of the accident?"

Both the doctor and Sherlock looked at you intently. You tried to think back to the time of your accident, recalling various memories and snippets of conversation.
"Um-I was talking to Sherlock on the phone I think. He was complaining about someone he works with and then this car came out in front of me quite suddenly. That's all I can remember so I must have blacked out after that."

The doctor was taking little notes on his clipboard and nodding his head.
"Well, it doesn't seem like you're suffering from any signs of concussion so your memory will be the same as before. You did have some minor injuries but lucky for you the crash was on the opposite side of the car to you so you got off pretty lightly. However, I'd advise you to stay here for another few nights and when you return home to rest up for a week, or so before going back to work."

You answered a few more questions and then the doctor left the room. Sherlock gripped your hand tightly and let out a shaky breath.
"I was worried you know? I really thought that you might have been gone for good." You laughed a little and grinned up at him.

"It takes more than a silly car crash to get rid of me." He chuckled and smiled back at you.
"I would think so!"

A/N sorry it's so short but I wasn't sure how else to end this imagine. Just a reminder, I'll be finishing the book soon (nuuuuu) so there'll only be around four more imagines. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this one and I'll see ya again soon. Baiiii-L