Lestrade: The Bad Boy

Ayup Cumberbeans, above is some Jacksepticeye fan art that I did. I can't draw at all (I've just copied different aspects from what others have done and shoved it onto one piece of paper) which is why it looks pretty bad. Anyways, enough chit chat, let's continue. The imagine after this one will be the last because part 40 is gonna be a thank you basically. Enjoy :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your POV
The school bell finally rang and you rushed out of the classroom to avoid the girls who'd been teasing and whispering about you for the past three years.

You headed for the back exit as you thought it'd be the safest and most direct route for your escape. Wrong. They were stood there waiting for you as you whipped around the corner; nearly running straight into them.

Sally, the leader of the group, stepped towards you menacingly.
"And where do you think your going squirt?" She asked, her heeled shoes striking loudly on the tarmac. The parking lots were empty but you still prayed that he'd arrive soon. He always came here to pick you up.

Silence. There wasn't the sound of an engine approaching in the distance. You'd have to face this fight on your own.

You glared up at Sally, furrowing your eyebrows in a disapproving manned. She laughed and a couple of her cronies joined in.
"How sweet. Is the lickle ickle baby trying to defend herself?" Sally said in a patronising tone, crouching down towards you. "I'm afraid you're too late for that. Three years too late." She straightened up and then beckoned to two of the girls behind her.

They seemed to understand because they stopped leaning against the wall in front of you and strode over to Sally's side.
"Go one then, search her. Wallet, keys, phone. You know; the usual." Both girls chuckled to themselves and then cracked their knuckles, the sound resonating in your ears.

You flattened yourself against the back door exit but couldn't quite reach the handle without the group noticing. The cold metal was beginning to numb your arms as you tried to get further and further away from the threat that was no less than two feet away.

Realising there was nothing else you could do your eyes closed as you waited for them to attack. Suddenly a loud roaring noise erupted from around the corner and he arrived. His motorbike looked as though it was breathing out the petrol fumes.

All the girls turned in astonishment at this new spectacle. He merely walked past all of them and stood right in front of you.
"You okay Y/N?" You nodded and smiled weakly at his timely appearance.
"Better late than never I suppose." He gave you a grin which soon turned into a frown when he turned back to the girls that were still staring at him a surprise.

"Is there are problem here?" He asked. Sally and the others shook their heads timidly.
"Then I suggest you clear off." They gave him one last look before rushing away round the corner.

My boyfriend focused his attention back to you.
"Shall we go?" You gave him a proper smile and nodded your head enthusiastically.

"Yes Greg, I think we shall."

A/N okay cumberbans, I hope you enjoyed this imagine. I don't have much else to say so I guess I'll just end here 😅 anyways, I'll see ya all soon. Baiiiiiii-L