SPOILERS AHEAD: IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN EP 12 DON'T READ

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Also, I've literally only just seen it so I'm still mildly traumatised.

What the hell just happened? You know what, I'll make a list:
-Eurus
-Redbeard
-A well
-Mycroft
-A plane
-Emotional trauma
*time to go on a killing spree*

To start off with, REDBEARD!!! Possibly the biggest plot twist of the whole series. This like, changes everything. I'm still not entirely sure what they said the boy's name was. I heard Trevor but I'm thinking it might be Victor so that'll need to be cleared up.

I kinda felt sorry for Eurus because although she did put John, Sherlock and Mycroft through a lot of emotional torture, she was lonely. But then again, she did sorta kill Sherlock's bestest friend so I'm not sure if I forgive her completely for that.

Mycroft was a lil annoying. I get why he said those things when Sherlock had to kill someone but still he made some pretty stupid decisions.

MORIARTY WAS THERE (in a way) No joke, when I saw him I screamed and then crafted when I realised that it was a five years previous thing but still, I did miss him XD Andrew Scott at his finest (and creepiest) moments.

I'm all ranted out-well not really but I don't wanna bore you-so I'll say farewell. We just have to wait like another two or so years for the next series ;-; Before I go though thanks so much for 4K reads I never expected to get something like this and the number seems to be growing every day 😱 (oh look, it's a cheesy emoji).

Alrighty, baiiiiiiiii lil Cumberbeans (the amount of cheese I'm serving is off the scale)
SEE YA!