Sheriarty: Adoption Day

Ayup Cumberbeans, this one is gonna be a little different to usual but not by much. You might have the video watched it before but I saw it and it is AMAZING so I had to add it. Anyways, hope you enjoy :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your POV
The dull all familiar blue walls stared out at you as you tried to sleep. It was to no avail. Philip, next to you, was complaint about going to bed. You rolled your eyes at your bedroom door and turned over, slowly drifting off into a peaceful slumber.

You awoke with a start to one of the social workers telling everyone to get up. Groaning, you heaved yourself out of bed and threw on some clothes. When you arrived downstairs it was mayhem. The adults were rushing around, making sure everything was clean and tidy. The children on the other hand were lolled over sofas and ignoring the major fuss around them completely. It was this kind of morning that you hated. It meant that some foster parents were coming.

At the age of three you'd been abandoned by your biological parents so had been taken care of at the local Children's Home. So far not one couple had taken any interest in you, so you weren't expecting the ones to due arrive to be any different.

The clock in the hallway struck 11:00 and right on cue the doorbell went. Steven Moffat, your head care worker went to answer the door, inviting the soon to be parents inside. You glanced up at them and changed your mind completely about being fostered. You had to be adopted by these two, they looked amazing.

The tall one wore a blue scarf and long coat with the collar turned up. He seemed quite nervous in the building, avoiding eye contact with almost everyone except his parter. The other man looked quite small in comparison and was wearing what seemed to be a Westwood Suit and tie. His expression was almost the exact opposite of his partner; he seemed very comfortable in the noisy atmosphere.

You watched with growing interest and curiosity as they both walked towards you. The small one held out his hand for you to shake. You took it hesitantly and gave them a confused smile. The smaller one spoke up first.
"Hello , Y/N I presume, we've heard so much about you. My name is Jim and this is Sherlock, sorry he's a bit shy." Sherlock glared at Jim before nodding his head in my direction.
"We were shall we say, er- interested in adopting you." You grinned at them both.
"I'd be delighted if you two were my foster parents." Jim and Sherlock smiled warmly at each other and went to talk to Steven about adopting you.

Half an hour later and all of the paper work was filled in. Sherlock and Jim carried your luggage between them, chatting excitedly to you.
"We're really glad that you agreed. Since we got together we had been considering getting a child for ages." Sherlock nodded at Jim's statement and helped you into their car. You thanked them and settled down into the back seat, closing your eyes sleepily.

"You'd better rest up-" Sherlock announced cheerfully, "it'll take a few hours until we get home." You didn't reply, instead you leant back in the warm car seat, day dreaming about your future family life.

Jim and Sherlock grasped each other's hands and looked back at you lovingly. They finally had a proper family.

A/N ayup cumberbeans, I know this one is short and I'm sorry but it'll have to do. I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see ya soon. Baiiiii-L