SPOILERS AHEAD: IF YOU HAVENT SEEN EP 11 DONT READ

So, sorry this is late but I've literally only just seen the new episode due to the fact that my parents didn't want me staying up until 10:30 to see it. Anyways:

What

The

F*ck

Was

That

Episode

First of all: Mrs Hudson drives a flipping sports car thingy. I don't know anything about cars but the one she was driving looked cool as hell.

Next: Cullveton (spelling? Idk stop bullying me) can go somewhere and just stop. Seriously, HE TRIED TO MOTHERFLUFFING SUFFOCATE SHERLOCK THATS NOT ALLOWED.

Also: SHERRINFORD/ (what was it?) something like Uros or whatever. East wind basically. That's also not okay, what a plot twist wasn't expecting it, wish it hadn't happened.

SHE POINTED A GUN AT JOHN, FIRES IT AND THEN THE EPISODE ENDS LIKE RUDE CAN YER NOT I DID WANT A HEART AT THE END OF IT BUT WHATEVER FIGHT ME.

Okay, I'm probably done now. The last hour and a half was the most confusing of my life like Jesus Christ can you gimme a sec to collect my brain and thoughts together.

Anyways that was just all of things I had to rant/ 'talk' about. This may have been boring for you but whatever this is just for me to splurge my thoughts into. The next update might be a day late because I'm expecting the episode to be on at 9:00-10:30 so I doubt I'll be allowed to watch at the actual time.

Okay then, go back to whatever you were doing I'll go cry in this corner
Baiiiiiii -L