SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT

So, as a celebration for reaching 15k reads, I thought I'd appeal to all you sick and twisted people by writing some smut 😏

If you have read every single one of the imagines in the book then you'll probably remember that I wrote a Sheriarty one called 'Let me be your killer King'.

If you haven't read it and feel like you might wanna then you'll just need to go back towards the beginning of this book and you should see it. Fair warning though, it was my first attempt so it's kinda bad.

I'm probably gonna regret the decision to write this because one of my friends won't stop mentioning it and making fun of me for it but whatever. Go big or go home.

One last thing before we get write (ha puns for days am I right?) into this I just wanna say one last thank you for 15k, it really does mean a lot to me because I had no idea that this book could become so popular. I mean, sure it's not many reads if you compare it to other people's work but I'm not gonna concentrate on what they've achieved, only what I have.

Now that's outta the way, we can begin :)

SherlockXReader

Sherlock approached you with that all familiar smirk as his hand travelled down your leg. You shivered at his cold touch, biting your lip. He smiled again and traced circles on your arm, sending your mind into a frenzy as you tried to concentrate on one thought at a time. (My friend is totally gonna use this against me)

APRIL FOOLS SUCKAS!!! Sorry sorry but this was too good of an opportunity to miss 😅 I imagine that some of you will have guessed what was gonna happen, especially after scrolling down so far but whatever fite me I'm having a good time

Very sorry if I have in any way upset your...interesting minds but like I said, I felt that I had to. Plus I'm ill so I could just put this down as the words of a disoriented and delusional invalid. Okay fine, I am exaggerating I only a cold and a headache but ah well.

I've nothing left to say so I guess this is it.
Baiiiiiii for now-L