HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Okay so first of all, I hope you've had a great new year. 2016 wasn't all that great tbh so I'm hoping that 2017 will be a lot better.

NEW SEASON OF SHERLOCK IS HAPPENING SOON IM NOT READY (I'll publish something else once I've seen it)

Enjoy:

What you do at New Year:

Sherlock- He'll claim that the celebration is 'overrated' and that another year isn't important because it's just one year closer to your deaths. You'll just sigh but you know he still enjoys your company whether he admits it or not.

John- He'll take you to the park to watch the fireworks. If it gets cold he'll make sure you are warm enough, even if that means removing his coat for you to wear.

Lestrade- You just stay home and watch telly, eating food and cracking stupid jokes. Nothing extravagant but neither of you care.

Moriarty- This is Moriarty we are taking about. He will find the best place to party and do whatever you want. Despite being a criminal mastermind he's all for a bit of fun.

Mycroft- Like Sherlock he ain't bothered by a new year but as he knows you like it he'll make an effort. Usually this results in you both dancing slowly to music in the living room but you wouldn't have it any other way.

Hope that was okay, sorry it's a bit rushed. Sherlock is on soon and I'm flipping zazzed so I'll update after I've seen it. Baiiiii for now