Lazy Days (Modern AU) (Laxus x Reader)

Lazy days and sunny mornings; your two favourite things. Now, you could share your two favourite things with your favourite person; Laxus.

You never bothered to close the curtains before you fell asleep the previous night so now the early morning sunlight streamed in freely. It settled on your sleeping form - since you were closest to the window -  and it warmed you slightly. You had fallen asleep with your head resting on Laxus' chest and you hadn't really moved. The blanket that was over you was now at the bottom of the bed but you didn't care too much. 

You stirred in your sleep and unhooked yourself from Laxus as you rolled around for a few seconds. You rubbed the sleep from your eyes and groggily sat up in bed. You looked over next to you to admire the sleeping Laxus. He might look all big and intimidating when he's awake but he looks so vulnerable when he's asleep. 

You swung your legs over the side of the bed and staggered to the curtains where you pulled them shut so the light didn't disturb Laxus. 

"What are you doing?" A deep and sleepy voice sounded from behind you. You yawned and turned to see Laxus with his eyes half open, staring at you from the bed. He hadn't moved anything - except his head - so he was still sprawled out on the bed. You could see all of the black tattoos that ran up his body since there was nothing to cover them. He only ever slept with tracksuit bottoms on and he treated them like pjs. 

"Closing the curtains so you don't burn," you replied, moving back to the bed. Laxus only moved his arms to grab you and roll you back into his embrace. Honestly you didn't care. It was a Saturday and neither of you had work to go to. You yawned again and closed your eyes, listening to the beat of his heart. 

"What do you want to do today?" You asked after some time. 

"This," he replied in a heartbeat, "and movies?" 

"Fantastic," you said. 

That was the entire day. You two didn't even move from the bedroom since most of the movies were already in there along with a TV. You did, however, have you move to get food but you would always get back to the same spot. You kept glancing behind you to see Laxus concentrating on the movie. He would notice these sneaky glances and silenty chuckle to himself. 

You loved these moments and you never really wanted them to end. You two fell asleep in front of the TV, sprawled on the bed and in each other's arms.

--Well this is really short, I'm sorry but I have other ideas that I'll work on when I get time to--