More Than Anything (Modern AU) (Jellal x Reader)

Ideas/Requested by: hufflequff

Y/N's hands rested on Jellal's chest, rising up and down with each breath that he took. Their head was on his arm which reached out to pull them closer. Y/N's legs wrapped around his like his arms did to their waist. 

"How much do you love me?" Y/N breathed. 

It was a silly question to ask but Y/N loved his answer to any question that they asked. They especially loved his voice and it was even better up close. 

"You know how much I love you," he started.

Y/N frowned but he continued, "I love you more than life, I love you more than anyone could possibly love you. Your h/c hair and your e/c eyes are just captivating, I get lost in your eyes everyday. You are my star, my moon and my sun - always shining bright no matter what anyone says. You are perfect in my eyes and you always lift my spirits. Y/N, you are amazing and beautiful and I love you with all my heart." 

Y/N lifted their head to look at Jellal but he was already staring at them. He wasn't smiling - just staring,  so lost in Y/N that he didn't even realize. 

"How did I ever get this lucky?" Y/N asked. 

"I ask myself that question everyday," Jellal mumbled. 

Y/N started smiling like crazy and stuffed their face in Jella's shirt. He chuckled, making his chest vibrate. Y/N looked up at him, only to be met with a kiss. 

--Ahhhh it's so short!! I'm really sorry but I hope you liked it!!--