The Notorious Bad Boy (pt 2) (Natsu x Reader)

--hey people who liked the yanderes, go check out my new fic--

"Go for a ride?" You asked. 

He nodded and was about to repeat himself when you cut him up.

"Are you sure?" You asked, "do you really want to be seen with me?"

He looked hurt for a second or two. "Does it really matter if I'm seen with you?"

"Don't you have a reputation to uphold?" You fired at him. 

You wanted to be with him, you imagined how fun it would be on a motorcycle with him. But then the thoughts of what people would say came seeping into your mind. You didn't want to be the center of attention. 

"For you," he said, "I'll make an exception," he grinned. 

Sighing, you climbed onto the back of his bike and wrapped your arms around his waist. 

"Hold on tight," he whispered. 

Then the bike took off. The wind rushed past your head, blowing through your h/c hair. You couldn't help but laugh at the thrill of it all - it was much better than you had ever imagined! Natsu smiled at your laughter, he liked having you near him. You were different from everyone else and he liked that about you. 

Natsu stopped the bike when the sun was starting to set. It was a clear area were the sun could be seen. The autumn colours seeped into one and other so that it seemed like the sky was on fire. You gasped at the sight, you had never seen anything so beautiful. And then your eyes turned to the sakura tree. The cherry blossoms were in full bloom. 

You were led under the tree by Natsu who  had carefully guided you since you were too wrapped up in the scenery. 

"Hey, Y/N," Natsu said, grabbing your attention. 

He seemed to tower over you. His pink hair reminded you of the pink cherry blossoms. You could see the tattoos that ran up his arms. Some people said that he had some tattoos on his chest too but you couldn't have your say on it. You have never seen his chest. 

You nodded at Natsu who then continued, "I really like you." 

Natsu walked past you again - this time flashing you a grin. You rolled your eyes but couldn't help the smiled that made its way onto your face. Natsu Dragneel, notorious bad boy, your boyfriend and a complete dork. 

You two had been together for a while now ever since that bike ride. It had been the talk of the school for ages but that all dyed down a few days ago which you were thankful for. 

You threw something at Natsu which made him cry out but then start laughing. He ran over you you and kissed you quickly, making you giggle. 

After school, Natsu gave you a ride home on his bike - something that he had been doing for a while now. You kissed goodbye and then went inside. 

The evening was slow, Natsu had stopped texting you a few minutes ago. You rolled around on your bed and scrolled through a few things. Music was playing but you weren't really listening to it. Your phone started to vibrate, a phone call. But from who? 

Gray?

"Gray? What's going on?" You asked. It was rare for Natsu's friends to call you. 

"It's Natsu! He got into a fight and...and Gajeel got involved too! Come quickly!" That was all he said before he hung up. 

You wasted no time in throwing on some clothes and shoes.

"I'm coming Natsu."