The Sleepover (100 parts)

--The 100th published part!! :o I have other parts, I just haven't published them yet...--

The rain lashed down outside on the streets. Cars outside had lights on to see past the sheets of rain that obstructed their view, even though it was the afternoon. 

Mira gazed out of the window then turned her head to her friends behind her. "There's no way you can step outside for one second and not get drenched," she sighed.

Her friends all groaned. They were just spending the day at Mira's house, not expecting the day to turn like this. 

Erza fell onto the sofa closest to her and sighed, "well, what should we do?" 

Mira shrugged, "you could always stay here for a while, I guess." 

Juvia looked past Mira to the grey streets outside, "the rain doesn't look like it will stop anytime soon." 

"You could always stay here for the night," Lisanna piped in, coming from the kitchen with a drink in her hand. 

Mira eyed her friends, looking for some sort of response, "it's not a bad idea." 

Lucy nodded, "I guess I could. Dad won't mind." 

That encouraged the others to nod and mumble. 

"I could," Y/N spoke up, "I have no where to be in the morning." 

Mira clapped her hands together, "okay then! How about movies and junk food all night?" 

There was a loud knock at the door just as they were converting the massive living room into somewhere to lounge for the night. 

Lisanna froze and looked towards the door while everyone continued throwing pillows and blankets around. She looked at Mira, "expecting anyone else?" 

Mira looked up and she knitted her eyebrows, "no." She shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know who it is." 

Lisanna dropped the pillow she was holding and jogged over to the front door. But just as she was about to open it, Elfman skidded to a stop behind her. Lisanna ignored her older brother and opened the door to the sounds of heavy rain, rushing wind and...the shouts of people outside. 

Natsu and Gray were the first two to tumble inside, drenching the mat as they stepped in. They looked in the living room and grinned at the others. 

"Natsu?!" Lucy shouted. 

He waved and grinned. 

"What are they doing here?!" Y/N shouted. 

"We were coming over to chill anyway," Gray explained, shaking his hair. 

It was about one in the morning and no one really moved. Y/N had taken up a whole sofa to themself, forcing Mira and Juvia to lean against it while covered in blankets. Erza was lying in the middle of the floor, facing upwards while Lucy and Levy huddled in an armchair. Natsu, Gray and Gajeel took up the other sofa with their legs sprawled out across each other. Everyone else was dotted in and out, munching on the remaining pizza and sweets. 

The rain had stopped a few hours ago and now the only thing that could be heard was the breathing of every one else. 

Erza reached her arms up towards the ceiling, "I'm so bored." 

"I'm so tired," Lucy groaned. Levy yawned in agreement. 

"Maybe we should do something?" Lisanna said. 

"Truth or dare?" Natsu pitched in, a wicked grin forming on his face. Y/N could see smirks form of Gajeel and Gray's face from where they were laying. 

"I'm in on that," Y/N chimed in. 

"Okay, Y/N," Erza said. You had all formed a circle. A few people were leaning on each other until it was their turn. "Truth or dare?" She asked Y/N. 

"Ummm..."  Y/N pondered, "dare!" 

Lucy grinned, "I dare you to eat something that Natsu has made from the kitchen!" 

Lisanna gasped, "you can't make Y/N do that!" 

"What's wrong with my cooking?!" Natsu shouted. 

"Everything," Gray mumbled. 

"You can't say much," Gajeel muttered. 

"Y/N would do it, they're manly!" Elfman shouted. 

"I don't think that has anything to do with the dare," Mira mumbled. 

Y/N gulped back fear and accepted the dare. Natsu huffed and shuffled off to the kitchen to throw together something. He emerged again with something revolting. And Y/N had to eat it. They forced it down and managed to keep it down. There was silence until they realized that Y/N did it, then they erupted into cheers. 

Y/N gasped for air and then glared at Lucy, "truth or dare, Lucy?"

--I have no idea if this is good or not but I really hope it is! I hope you liked it--