Return of the King (Mystogan x Child!Sibling!Reader)

Ideas/Requested by: Duskspirit

--see what I did with the title?? haha...I'll leave now--

Was the news true? 

Was Jellal really back?

Running through the palace, you passed many faces, all of which seemed confused to see you running. But you needed to get outside. 

You had been shielded from the fight a few days ago, kept away safe and hidden. But they couldn't keep you away for long. Not after all the news.

Jellal and your dad had fought and Jellal had won. 

Tears streamed down your face as you pushed on, desperate to see your brother. You skidded to a halt as soon as you saw a massive crowd surrounding him. He stopped mid speech when he saw you. 

Time seemed to freeze as your eyes locked. His face shifted to one of surprise at the sight of you. A smile of joy and relief spread across your face at seeing him for the first time in years. 

You had always stuck with Jellal but after your father disowned him and cast him out, you could no longer follow him. That was the last that you saw from him in a while. But now, he was back. In in position of the king!

Pushing your way past the crowd, you made your way over to him. Jellal couldn't believe that it was you. Throughout all those years where he had to continue alone, you were what kept him going. The thought that he could one day see you again had brought him back home. He wasted no time in lifting you up in his arms. He held you close - and he never let you go again.

--This is really short, I'm really sorry--