Family (Modern AU) (Pregnant!Mira x Male!Reader)

Ideas/Requested by: daleketchup 

--Sometimes, I wonder if anyone ever shares this with people that they know--

Mira was having another baby. Your baby. 

You were going to have a family. An even bigger family.

When you heard the news, you had danced around with Mira in your arms until she got dizzy. Then you had picked up your first born, Jackson, and danced around with him while he giggled uncontrollably. 

The next few months, you never really got any rest. You were helping Mira through morning sickness for the first few weeks. And then you were running around getting things that she was craving. It was tiring but you did it anyway because you loved her. And all throughout this time you were taking care of Jackson - anything to make Mira less stressed. 

Mira lent against your back, sat in-between your legs. Your hands were laying protectively over her stomach and your head was resting on her shoulder. The gender of the baby was still unknown to both of you - you both wanted it to be a surprise this time. 

"So what should we call them?" You asked. 

"I don't know," she replied, moving her head slightly. Her hair tickled your face, making you laugh slightly.  "You can decide," she said. 

"Well..." you started, "I have quite a few ideas." 

--Sorry this one is really short!!--