Comfort (Rogue x Reader)

Pushing yourself through the guild hall, you searched for him. Where was he when you needed him? You covered your mouth with one hand to try and stifle any sobs that broke free. You just needed him. He was your rock, there to comfort you when you needed it and to tell you that it would all be okay. You needed him now. 

A few tears were already running down your face but you didn't bother to wipe them away if they were just going to be replaced with others. Your vision was going blurry and then you crashed into someone. 

They gripped your shoulders tightly to stop you from falling. They removed the hand from your face and gently wiped away the tears running down your cheeks. You felt their arms wrap around you, pulling you close. Then they wrapped their cloak around the both of you, keeping you warm, surrounding you with love. 

Rogue...

You wept harder and gripped his shirt. He didn't ask why you were upset, you would tell him later. He just knew that you needed to get this out of your system before answering questions. 

--I don't know why I wrote this. I just had an idea for someone comforting you if you needed help through sad/dark times and here it is with Rogue. Hope it was okay!--