Teach Me Magic? (Sting x Shy!Reader)

Ideas/Requested by: MiraculousFairy and TurtleLover618

--I'm combining ideas again, I'm sorry. I messed up the requests I'm sorry!!!!--

--Sometimes I think that I should just make a dream book because there's some pretty weird stuff that goes on in my dreams--

You had always admired the Sabertooth guild. How could you not? Everyone in it was so powerful and amazing. You wanted to join. But there was a flaw in your plan: you had no magic, and you couldn't speak to anyone. 

Of course you had tried to learn magic, but without a proper teacher it seemed impossible. And it wasn't that you physically couldn't speak to anyone, you just couldn't muster up the courage. So you had accepted the fact that you were never going to join. Even if you did, how could you go on jobs? You just had to tell yourself that you were aiming too high. 

Of course this upset you, but it was the truth. You would just watch them from the sidelines. Yes, that was a good plan. 

You ran a small store with the help of your friends. Usually they would speak to the customer while you would collect everything, it was easier that way. But today no one had turned up. With each passing second, it was getting closer to opening time. 

You can do this, Y/N.

With a smile on your face, you opened up the shop and tried to get through the day. The day was quite slow, no one really came in. You told yourself that it wasn't that bad. 

And then Sting Eucliffe came in. 

Ah...

You could feel your heartbeat start to quicken and the red rush to your cheeks. 

"Uh, hi," you said quickly. "What can I help you with?" 

You hoped that he couldn't hear the thump of your heart.

"Just looking," he said. 

Hello, awkward silence...

"Do you have any pasta?" He asked suddenly.

"Yeah we do. Is that all?" 

He nodded as you walked away to collect what he wanted. You tried to think of a way to bring up the guild but you had no idea how. 

Placing the pasta on the counter, you noticed his guild mark. 

"You're in Sabertooth?" You asked. 

Of course he's in Sabertooth, Y/N!

He nodded, "yeah." 

"I want to learn magic, but I have no teacher," you mumbled. Would you regret saying that? Who knows?

"Really? I could help if you ever wanted me to," he said. 

You nodded, smiling slightly.