Dance With Me! (Drunk!Mira x Reader)

Ideas/Requested by: daleketchup

--Should I do a Q&A??? Idk--

"Come on, Y/N!" Mira shouted from the living room. She was surrounded by people, all holding drinks of their own, and the music was playing loudly. There was a small red tint on her cheeks, probably from the heat. 

"Come and dance with me!" She cheered, jumping up and down. 

"Mira, no. It's late and you're clearly drunk," you protested. 

A frown appeared on her face. She looked down before she made her way over to you, grabbing your hand and pulling you back to the living room. With one hand, she started dancing with you, her other hand was clutching her drink. 

As much as you hate to admit it, you got into it. You couldn't help it, Mira's mood was intoxicating - even more so than the alcohol in your hand. 

The minutes ticked away and turned into hours. People filtered out of the party but you and Mira never lost energy. Even when the music stopped and it was just the two of you left, you were laughing at nothing in particular.

"I'm so sleepy," Mira yawned. 

You nodded your head in reply, yawning with her, "maybe we should go to bed?"

Mira burst out laughing at your comment and it took you a few seconds to realize why. 

"Mira! It wasn't even that funny, what are you laughing at?" 

She giggled, "I don't know. It just sounded funny!" 

You sighed and said, "good night." 

"Okay, I love you." That was something new. 

"I love you too," you replied, barely thinking about it.