The Switch (pt 2) (Soulmate AU) (Jellal/Mystogan x Reader)

Ideas/Requested by: Miss_Grayson

Fiore...

Fiore...

Fiore...

...

Fiore!

As the memory suddenly rushed back to you, your eyes widened. Fiore had been the name of a place of some fairy tale that your parents used to read you. It was a peaceful place which might have been why it was called that - after the Italian word for flower. 

You remembered always wanting to go there because it seemed like such a wonderful place. A wonderful place filled with love, laughter and...magic...

Magic! 

That's what you needed.

If your soulmate was somewhere in Fiore, then of course he would have some sort of magic within him! 

You sighed, you had finally figured it out. After days of constant thinking about it, you had finally solved it. You only wished that he had too...

Jellal's POV:

Nothing.

Nothing for the past few days but a letter. I left one too but I can't act on the one they left. 

Help. I don't know where I am. I don't know who I am. All I want to do is get back to (hometown). Please. I am Y/N L/N, not Jellal - whoever he is. I just want to get home. Someone...just please help me.

Where was (hometown)? Did it even exist? I've never heard of it before.

Would I even meet my soulmate? 

I sigh and pick up the letter. I read over it again and again until the words are stuck in my head. I just want to meet them... Is that too much to ask for? 

Would we ever have that link again, or was it gone? 

Links...

An empathy link wouldn't word would it?

--wow this is really short so I'm sorry for that but I've done a part 2 like people wanted!--