My Little Shining Star (Sting x Reader)

Requested/Ideas by: ererixshipper469 

For a star that has lived for so long, there has to be and end - like all living things. Shooting Stars are parts of Stars that are falling apart and black holes are dying Stars. You couldn't make your choice. You had no idea what would happen to you either way so in the end you fell. 

It all happened so suddenly, you were whizzing through space. The planets all merged into one as you fell through the galaxies. As much as you tried, you couldn't slow down and you knew that only a planet could break your fall. 

The first thing that you heard was some high pitched chirp. That was the first thing that you have heard in your entire life...and it was beautiful. Space was so quiet and you never knew what a sound was. The more you listened, the more peaceful it became. The chirping linked together to form some kind of song? Was that the word? Song? Song was a beautiful word but you had no idea how to say it - you never needed to. 

Your new senses started to open up to the new world around you. There was something cool that blew against you and something warm beating above you. Was that another star? Now you knew what they looked like so far away. Breathtaking. 

You looked down and saw two, long, fleshy things. Arms? You had arms? Indeed, now you looked around your new body, you were human. A hand went to your head and you felt something soft atop it. It was (h/c) and (h/l). Your lips curled up and you felt something warm deep down inside - happiness? 

There was a chance for you after all! Falling wasn't the end! But all you had to do was find out where you were...

"Hey!" 

You turned your head to see where that sound came from. You saw a young boy with pale skin and blond hair running towards you. Did you do something wrong? You scrambled to your feet and stumbled over trying to find balance. He skidded to a halt in front of you. 

"Who are you?! Get out of here before I fight!" He warned. Something white started to glow in his hand. 

You had no idea how to reason with him, you didn't even speak the language but you knew that he was angry. You held your hands out in front of you and moved them about wildly hoping that he would understand that you weren't trying to anger him. 

"Who are you?" He shouted again. 

You moved your hands more, hoping that he would understand. Finally he lowered his hand. 

"You can't say?" He asked, stepping back a bit and giving you some space. 

You shook your head. 

"Where do you come from?" He asked. 

How would you explain that? Shakily, you pointed one finger to the sky and hoped that he would get it. 

"The sky?" He asked excitedly, "you're an alien?" 

You shook your head and strained your hand further by pointing more furiously directly at the Star that shone above you, lighting up this world. 

"The sun?" He asked this time. 

Your arm dropped to your side and you nodded.

He looked confused and he cocked his head to one side while trying to figure it all out. "So you're not an alien?" A shake of your head reassured him, "so that means that you're a Little Star?"

You stopped. You never thought of it that way. Were you really that small? The boy looked quite small and you were about the same height as him. When you were in space, you were massive and was the largest star in the galaxy. What happened to the Star when it reached the end? Were there more people like you? You nodded your head in answer to his question. 

"Do you have a name? Or should I just call you Little Star?" He asked. 

You did have a name but you couldn't pronounce it. You hadn't figured out how to use your vocal chords yet and you didn't even know how to speak the language. You moved your mouth to see if they would work yet but no sound came out. 

"Ah, okay then. I'm Sting. Can you say that?" He sat on the floor and looked up to you. Feeling slightly uncomfortable, you also joined him on the floor.

You tried again and this time, something happened. "Sss-t," you tried. 

"Yeah, that's it!" He encouraged you, leaning forward slightly. 

"Sss-t," you tried again but nothing more would happen. You mentally sighed. He couldn't hear it but he could tell by the look on your face. 

"It's okay, you can try again later," he leaned back and a sad look overtook his face, "sorry about earlier. It's just...this is where Weisslogia and I used to live." 

You looked around you. It was a clear spot in the middle of some trees. It had a strong power about it. Maybe it attracted you here? You looked back at Sting who still had a sad look about him. You wanted to ask what had happened to Weisslogia but you couldn't form the words. 

"He was my dad. And he was a Dragon!" His eyes lit up when he talked about Weisslogia, "he taught me magic. White magic. It's really cool." 

White magic. Like magic from the light? Light from the stars? Maybe you were brought here because of that reason? 

You didn't know what you were doing next. You couldn't control your new body and soon enough, you were edging forward on your knees and the next thing you knew, you had your arms around him. Was this something that humans did to comfort one and other? 

He looked shocked at first, as if he had been lonely for so long so he had no one to comfort him. But then his face relaxed and he returned it, "thanks Little Star." 

"Sss-ttin-g," you forced out. The letters were all wrong in places but it worked and you had said his name. 

He suddenly pulled back, "you said it! You said Sting!" He had a huge smile etched across his face and you couldn't help but return it. Of course, you never knew that this was the start of a blossoming friendship. 

--There will be a part 2 on this soon-ish! I say soon-ish because I have so much to write and it will take some time--