Prank War (Modern AU) (Sting x Reader)

--I might stop this once I get to 200 parts :/ --

Sting was at it again.

He was setting up little pranks around the house for you to run into. By now, you were getting fed up. 

Very fed up. 

You had let it slide until now. You were going to get him back and it was going to be something big. 

At this precise moment, Sting was running from you - an angry you since you were drenched in water. The handy work of a water balloon thrown by your one true love, Sting. 

Oh he was going to pay...

He ducked as he ran into a room. Before you could question what he was doing, before the thought even passed through your head, you had ran into something sticky.

"Sting Eucliffe!" You shouted as you fell to the floor. 

Sting stopped and looked back at you. He started laughing, close to tears because of it. You glared at him and waited for him to stop. He wiped a tear from his eye and clutched his stomach. But at the sight of you he started laughing all over again. 

You huffed and walked off. You were going to plan something. 

"Wait Y/N!" Sting shouted, thinking he had taken it too far. Little did he know, he had only started something big. 

Sting was sitting on the sofa, Lector was curled up on his lap. A perfect distraction. You were planning on using something old but it was funny and after what Sting did this morning, he deserved it. 

After you were done with the whipping cream on your hand, you crouched low and stayed silent behind him. Then in one swift movement, you hit the side of his cheek and ran away. 

"Y/N!" 

Sting caught up to you of course. It was a small house that you two had, how could he not? He had grabbed you by your waist and pulled you to the floor with him. Then, the torture began. 

The tickling.

"I didn't expect that from you, Y/N," he said. You couldn't answer, it was just to much! You couldn't answer if you were laughing. 

"And there I was, worrying over the fact that I had went to far," he continued. 

He stopped for a split second to lean close to your ear, "just watch out, Y/N. I'll be back." 

And with that he got up and walked away. 

"We live in the same house you idiot! Of course I'll see you again!" You shouted at him. 

Only his giggles were heard as he ran down the stairs.