The Big Day (Erza x Reader)

Ideas/Requested by: BucketSprite

The Big Day...

Why was it called that?

Why couldn't it just be a normal day where you and your other half could join together? 

People made a fuss about it and because of that, you were getting nervous - very nervous. You felt a tight knot form in your stomach when you really shouldn't feel scared at all. It was just Erza. 

Erza...who you spent every second with. 

Erza...who you knew inside and out.

Erza...who was your one and only.

Erza...who you would be marrying in a matter of minutes. 

"And do you, Y/N L/N take Erza Scarlet to be your lawfully wedded wife?" 

Erza looked stunning. Her long hair was tied up into a bun with wisps of hair falling down and framing her face. A white veil was covering her face but you could still see her through the material. Her soft eyes were full of love - a love for you. 

She was perfect...

You nodded hastily, "I do." 

"Then you may kiss," the finished as the whole guild erupted into cheers. 

You took Erza in your arms and pulled the veil back. She was so close to you, in your arms, and she was your's and you were her's. Forever...

Until death do us part...

Erza's POV:

The same dream. No, the same nightmare... 

Over and over again. It's just torture now.

I roll over to the other side of the bed. It's empty, it's cold - the absence of Y/N. I miss the nights when we would stay up talking until 1am. I miss the days when we would do nothing but laugh. I miss the evening when we would have our perfect dinners. 

Four years it's been.

Four years since Y/N was taken from me and I haven't been the same since. 

I sigh. Many people have been taken from me in my life but none of them have been as hard-hitting as Y/N's death. I just want them back. Back in my arms where I can love them, kiss them. 

But I can't have that back. 

I have to keep fighting, keep living. I know that one day, I'll see Y/N again. 

--was this heart-wrenching enough??--