It's You! (Soulmate AU) (Mira x Reader)

--This is the first fic in some string of Soulmate AUs so I hope you like it and give feedback of what was good--

Mira's POV:

Ever since she was little, she had two words tattooed on her right wrist: It's you! 

She used to think about what they could mean, if they had any significance in her life at all. Then, everything changed. She could no longer gaze at those words on her wrist. She was a demon child and her arm could no longer be seen by anyone. If anyone saw, it would mean bad things for her and her siblings.

She hated being that: a demon child. 

The arm needed to be fixed or they would just keep moving towns until people started to talk. No, Mira would have to move on. Elfman and Lisanna could stay at Fairy Tail, the wizard guild that they were staying at. It was somewhere that they could be happy and maybe even learn some magic. Mira would have to move on and try to fix her arm. Once that was done, she could finally find out what those words meant. 

Lisanna had told her once that they were magical words, filled with love. Mira couldn't understand what she meant, how could anyone love a demon? But Lisanna had told her that someone would love Mira for who she was. Lisanna and Elfman also had words on their wrists but they didn't spend too much time fawning over them like Mira was. 

Mira held her black cloak tight around herself while she walked further away from the Fairy Tail Guild. This was for the best. 

"Mira!" She heard Lisanna shout. 

She turned to see what she was doing. Turning around and staying was the best thing that she could've ever done.  

Y/N POV:

Here it was: the Fairy Tail Guild. You glanced at the words on your left wrist and hoped that it would all become clear once you walked through that door. Your Mother had told you when you were small that those words were the first words that your Soulmate would ever speak to you. Through the years that you've grown, your thoughts on this had wavered and you didn't know what to think about it but through that time, you never stopped believing. Now you stood in front of the Fairy Tail Guild, you knew it had to be true. You had been practicing magic for a while now and finally decided that it was time to join a guild. The Fairy Tail Guild to be exact. It had to be this one. 

You pushed to doors open to reveal a spacious hall filled with a lively atmosphere and people happily chatting to one and other. A girl, about your age, smiled and waved at you. Her white hair was straight and falling past her shoulders while her fringe was tied up. You smiled to yourself about how cute she looked. 

"Welcome to the Fairy Tail Guild," she cheered.

You stopped in your tracks. It felt like everything froze in time. 

Welcome to the Fairy Tail Guild.

"It's you!" you screamed. You couldn't stop yourself and hugged the girl. It seemed strange, you didn't even know her name but you felt attached to her somehow. Your arms wrapped perfectly around her waist. 

Mira's POV:

She was shocked at first but slowly grew to realise what was going on. She let out a sigh of relief and hugged you back. 

All those years ago, she knew it was right to stay. She had found you, her Soulmate.

--First Soulmate AU! I hoped you liked it!--