Halloween Party

--Yes, I know it's not Halloween today but I wrote this early because it's the Autumn season and I was in the mood for it. If you would like to leave comments on how you liked this style of oneshots then I would appreciate it!--

The Fairy Tail Guild always has different occasions annually or every few years; but they always had a Halloween party. The whole city talks about it, about what the theme would be or how much trouble they would cause since the previous year. This was your first time attending one of these parties since you had only been in the Guild for a few months. Through during the past few days, you had seen decorations going up and people getting things ready like an apple bobbing bowl and fake spider webs. Laki seemed way too over enthusiastic about Halloween (so much so that she was scaring a few people) and Wendy was using it as an excuse to stay up all night despite how much this annoyed Carla.

You were just wrapping up the last bandage on your costume when you heard a loud banging on the door followed by shouting.

"TRICK OR TREAT!" They yelled from outside.

Kids? At this hour?

You waddled over to the door - it was hard walking when wrapped up in all of the bandages - and opened it. Behind the door was Natsu and Erza and big grins were plastered on their faces. Natsu was covered in fur and had  fake ears on top of his pink head but had no need for plastic fangs. Erza was wearing a giant leather hat with a leather jacket. On her belt was a cutlass and she had an eye patch across one eye.

"Only today would a wolf and a pirate turn up at my door," you remarked.

"And only today would we be kidnapping a mummy," Erza countered.

Natsu lunged forward to grab one of your hands and Erza took the other. You couldn't get away in time. You screamed as your door closed behind you and you were dragged away into the flaming sunset.

They opened the doors to the Guild and took you inside where they party was already in full swing. Laki had set up a set of wooden stocks and trying to lure people into them. You dreaded to think about who would get stuck in them. Cana was already dancing on a table, dressed as a prisoner. You saw Mira, who was helping with the games, she had put extra effort into her costume - or was that just another Demon Soul takeover? Gray was dressed as what you could guess as a vampire but the costume was missing the trousers. He had a glass in his hand and was swirling the red contents of it around while talking to Juvia, who had gone for a sea theme for her costume. Levy and Wendy had teamed up and both gone as witches with Pantherlily and Carla as their familiars. 

Natsu and Erza had both left you alone. Natsu had gone to talk to Lucy while Juvia had gone for something to eat. You shuffled away to Wendy and Levy since you didn't know where else to go. Soon, you began to relax and converse with everyone as if you had been to these events many times before. Before you knew it, you were lost in the party.

------------

It was about one in the morning now and you had been there for a few hours. How you finally ended up in Laki's stocks, you had no idea. But now everyone was laughing at you and freely poking your face without worrying about you retaliating. Honestly, you were annoyed about the restriction in your costume as you were beginning to get pins and needles in your legs. 

"We brought back food!" Wendy shouted, bursting through the Guild doors with Carla at her heels and Levy following behind. They both carried giant bags full of something that you guessed were sweets. All of the houses would've stopped giving out sweets and the shops would've been closed, wouldn't they? How did they get that much in the time they were out?

The whole Guild erupted into cheers and gave up on poking you. You helplessly watched them empty the bags of sweets onto a table and dive in. 

"Guys?!" You called. 

It was Gajeel that saw you. He had thrown a sheet over his head to be a ghost. He didn't put much effort into his costume so someone had clearly made him dress up. He freed you and you both joined everyone else. Bickslow was using his Babies to his advantage so they would swoop down to collect more. Natsu and Lucy were fighting over something that they had both gone to pick up. Even Laxus was picking up pieces here and there - you thought that he wouldn't want to join in.

"It's bonfire time everyone!" Mira suddenly said. 

You had been wanting to see the bonfire ever since you saw people collecting wood for it over the past few days. Now, there was a chance to see it lit.

Everyone formed a ring around the bonfire while Natsu stepped forward and lit the fire. Marshmallows on sticks were handed out by Mira and you toasted your marshmallow. The cold air nipped at your skin and the flames danced in the wind. You could see everyone huddling together to stay warm. The whole thing seemed to bring people together.

You stared at your marshmallow, toasting in the bonfire and then a thought crossed your mind. It's Halloween right, "who want's a ghost story?"  

That is how the night finished. Everyone kept telling ghost stories or telling awful jokes - you can blame Natsu for them. But that is what made it special, knowing that this could happen every single year. Bickslow had backup when telling his story. His Babies whispered in people's ears when they weren't expecting it, making them jump or scream. You were one such victim.

Somehow, you never made it home and ended up sleeping in the Guild hall with everyone else on spare blankets and pillows. You wondered what would happen in winter for Christmas and hoped that it would be as amazing as the night you just had.

--I don't know how people would feel about these types of oneshots but I'm doing them anyway so if you could tell me if you liked them then that would be appreciated! I did a Halloween one because I love the whole season and I felt like this would be fun to write. If you did like these types of oneshots then I could do another for the Christmas holidays or I could just do individual people if you would like that better--