PROLOUGE

I could feel the fear rising in my chest as I stared into the eyes of the stranger that held a gun to my head.

He didn't say a thing for a moment before his lips turned up in a malicious smile. "You're a pretty little thing, aren't you?"

I felt the tears form as he placed a hand on the side of my face, wiping away a tear that had begun to fall.

"I'll surely have fun with you." He says quietly before ordering me to get up from the bed then dragging me down the hall.

He brings me outside, taking me over to a car and roughly throwing me into the backseat before covering my eyes with a piece of cloth. I kept my mouth shut, letting silent tears fall as he cuffed my wrist to the handlebar above the door.

Suddenly the gun was pressed against my forehead, causing my heart to stop for a moment. "If I hear a single sound, I'll kill you. Understood?" I nod quickly, not wanting his threat to become a reality.

"Good. Now relax darling, we'll be home soon." He says before the car door slammed shut.

***

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I panicked and started screaming, hoping someone would hear me.

I sat up and instantly realized that there were chains wrapped around my waist, preventing me from moving too far away from the small worn out cot.

Suddenly the door swung open, the loud noise causing my heart to momentarily skip a beat. "You're awake." He spoke quietly before walking over.

I felt his hand running through my hair, his face hidden from the light. I quickly pushed his hand away, earning a disheartened sigh.

"Don't touch me." I quickly moved back into the corner, trying to get away from him. I felt the tears coming back, wishing this was just a twisted nightmare, that I was going to wake up and it would all be over.

But that doesn't happen in reality.

"You have quite the attitude, darling. But don't think resistance is going to do you any good." He roughly grabs the collar of my shirt, throwing me down onto the bed before moving to straddle my hips.

I turned my head away as he leaned down, feeling his lips brush against my ear.

"You're mine now, sweetheart."