CHAPTER SIXTEEN

We went back out to the living room, sitting on the couch and watching a show on the TV. He was fully focused on what was playing as he mindlessly drew patterns on my bare legs. He had asked for me to only keep a shirt (and boxers) on, saying he wanted to be able to see the marks he made.

I let myself get lost in my thoughts, thinking back to the first time I was marked. I brought a hand up to brush against the spot on my jaw that bared his mark. "Something on your mind, doll?" I was snapped back into reality as I heard his voice.

I watched his hand as he traced over one of the many marks littering my inner thighs. "You're always kissing me, and marking me—why?" He lets out a sigh, before moving off the couch and going into the kitchen. I quickly follow behind him, sitting down on the counter seat, waiting to hear his answer.

"The reason is," He pauses for a moment, leaning against the opposite counter. "It's because, that's the only way I can show you how beautiful you are." My face suddenly felt hot, I noticed his smile as I tried to hide the color on my cheeks. "There's another way, too Which is sex, but we haven't gotten there yet."

I tried to keep my mind from creating any thoughts of actually having my first time with him. It would be kinda hard, considering I've never seen what he looks like under his clothes, compared to how many times he's seen how I do. I mean, would it be bad if he is my first?

"Besides, I like hearing those lovely sounds every time I hit a sweet spot when I'm marking you. So we both get something out of it every time," He walked back over, quickly turning me to face him. I could hear my heart beating in my ears. "You get these little marks to remind you of who you belong to; while I get to hear every pretty little moan that I cause you to make."

I rolled my eyes at the sight of his accomplished smirk before he quickly placed a kiss on my cheek. "Who said I was moaning because you're good?" I quickly turn my head away, trying not to smile.

He laughs quietly, pinning me against the back of the seat, standing in between my legs. He began to place kisses all over my face before moving down to my neck. "Because just from that," He paused, tilting my head up before placing one last kiss on my lips. "You look like you could use a good night in bed."

I shook my head, trying to get myself together. It was only kisses, and I already look like I need to be fucked. I found myself staring into his eyes before he kissed me again. He held the kiss for a minute, when he pulled away I was dizzy. I noticed him staring at me, a small smile on his face.

"Yes, sir?" My question seems to snap him out of a trance, he suddenly snaps out of his daze and pulls me out of the chair and over to the couch, only to sit down and pull me down onto his lap in our usual position.

He doesn't say anything, only lets his hands wander. Eventually one hand was placed on my back while the other messed with my hands. "How many tattoos do you have, doll?" I had to think for a minute. "More than twenty, sir." He hummed in response, tracing over the parts of the SpongeBob sleeve that weren't covered by the shirt sleeve.

He smiles again, his hands beginning to roam again. I place my hands over his when they land on my hips. I hear his breath hitch as we make eye contact, he tugs me forward by my hips as I place my hands on the sides of his face to pull him in for a kiss. A few minutes later, he pulls back, resting his forehead against mine.

"I love you, my beautiful jewel." My heart skipped a beat at his words, feeling his hands move up underneath my shirt to rest on my sides, digging his thumbs into the waistband of my boxers to press circles into my hips.