CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

The next hour was filled with pleasure. He took his time to do wonderful things to my body, making me feel dizzy and warm. Presently, I was laying on the bed, with my wrists pinned above my head as he used his knees to hold my legs apart while he placed gentle kisses down my torso.

Then he stopped. I managed to look up at him, seeing he had sat up, running a hand through his hair. "You're so damn beautiful, doll." I bit my lip as I felt my face get slightly hotter. "T-thank you, sir." He laughed before leaning down to leave a trail of light kisses from my hip to my knee.

I was already halfway turned on, feeling extremely sensitive to his touch. "Fuck, I love seeing you like this, all marked up and powerless." I bit my lip again, hearing his breath hitch. He leaned down again, his warm breath ghosting down my stomach.

"Look at you doll, already so hard for me." My breath got stuck in my throat as he placed a light kiss on my hip, the feeling pulling me close to the edge. "Do you want me to fix it, darling?" I quickly nod, my heart beating rapidly in my chest.

He laughed briefly, moving back to sit up. "Beg." My eyes went wide. He sat in his place, moving his arms back to cross over his chest. His knees remained in their original position, holding my legs apart; inviting him to do whatever he pleased.

"I-I've never done that b-before, sir." He raised an eyebrow, placing one hand underneath my shirt. "That's okay, all you need to do is say the right thing to get what you want." The feeling of his fingertips dragging along my stomach was electrifying.

"C'mon doll, let me hear that pretty voice of yours." I managed to collect my breath, trying to calm down enough to be able to form coherent words.

"Please sir, p-please let me cum—I've been so good." The all-too-familiar smirk appeared on his face and I knew I had to try harder. "Oh g-god, just fuck me please, sir." He trailed his fingers across my chest to drag them down to rest on my hip.

He slowly leaned down, placing a gentle kiss on the large bulge in my boxers. "Of course, doll."

***
An hour later, we went back out to the woods, only wanting to stay out for a little bit because it was going to rain. I had only managed to hit the target three times, the third bullet only grazing the edge. "What's the point of this anyway?" I say, throwing the gun onto the ground.

"It's to protect you, there could be a time when I'm not there to protect you, so I want you to be able to defend yourself." He says, resting his chin on my shoulder. My heart was racing in my chest.

"Why wouldn't you be with me, sir?" I turn around to look at him. "Well we don't exactly have a legal relationship, doll." I shook my head, taking one of his hands in mine. "I wouldn't let them arrest you, sir." I bit my lip as he sighed and placed a hand on the side of my face, brushing his thumb across my cheekbone.

"Thank you, doll." We briefly made eye contact, my heart beginning to race again. Next thing I knew, I was pinned up against the nearest tree with his lips on mine. Momentarily it began to rain. He kept kissing me, placing his hands on my waist. I could feel the heat of his hands through my rain-soaked shirt.

When we pulled back for air, he took ahold of both of my wrists to pin them above my head before placing his lips on mine once again. The feeling of the rain soaking into my clothes, and his fingertips digging into my wrists as the rough texture of the wood pressed against my skin, I knew I never wanted to leave him.

He transferred my wrists to be held on one of his hands as he trailed another hand down my side, slipping his hand into the back of my jeans to then roughly grab my ass through my boxers. I couldn't help but moan into the kiss as he lightly traced a finger over my entrance.

I sighed sadly as he slowly pulled back, taking my bottom lip in between his teeth before letting it snap back into place when he was far enough. "Save those pretty moans for the bedroom, okay doll?" His voice was deep and gravelly; but in a hot, turn on kind of way.

I quickly nod my head, allowing him to kiss me once again. The kiss was wet and cold, but also warm and passionate all at the same time. I felt dizzy from all the overwhelming feelings, not knowing whether I wanted him to drag me inside and fuck me against the wall or if I wanted him to stop.

By now, he had moved on to kiss my neck. I tried to keep my breathing steady, biting my lip as I felt his teeth graze over the place on my jaw that bared his mark. I hear him mumble a few incoherent words. His lips moved down to bite down on the side of my neck, I slowly tilted my head to the side, allowing him more space to leave marks.

He placed two fingers underneath my chin, gently turning my head to look at him. He looked so different while his hair was wet, it hung down in front of his eyes, clinging to his forehead a little bit. "You look so beautiful when you're all wet like this," He slowly leaned closer, pressing his body against mine. I felt his lips brush against my ear, causing chills to run down my spine.

"Too bad it's not because of me." The wind felt like it was knocked out of my lungs, my eyes immediately looking up to make eye contact with him. I could see the familiar spark of lust in his eyes, before I bit down on my lower lip.

"However, there's more things I can do than just make you wet." He suddenly pulled his hand out of the back of my jeans, before stepping back a little. "I think it's time that we go back." I slowly nod my head before allowing him to drag me back towards the house.

He waited until we were inside before pinning me up against the door, slamming it shut in the process. I rolled my eyes. "Maybe we should change out of these clothes before you do anything to me." He nodded quickly, bringing a hand up to place it on the side of my face. He briefly placed his lips on mine, causing my heart to flutter.

Never let me go.