CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

// For xx_PrimadonnaGirl_xx // minor smut at the end ;)

"If you're going to stay with me, you need to learn how to protect yourself." He says, placing a gun in my hand before moving to stand behind me, guiding my arms to hold up the gun so it was aimed towards the small wooden target that hung from a tree branch.

We were outside in the forest behind his house, he'd dragged me out once I'd woken up, not telling me what he was doing until now. "Why would I need to protect myself, sir?" I jumped as he suddenly loaded the gun. "I think it's best if I don't tell you." He says before gently kissing my shoulder.

"Besides, it's a nice sight to see an innocent little thing like you holding such a dangerous object." He placed one of his hands over mine, his breath ghosting down my neck. "I wouldn't consider myself 'innocent' after last night, sir." He laughed quietly, gently kissing my neck. "Your mind is still pure in many ways, doll. However your body is a different story."

I bit my lip as he trailed his other hand down to the front of my jeans, slipping his fingers into the front pocket. "You're quite touchy, sir." My arms dropped to my side as he gently pressed circles into my hip. "Do you not want me to touch you, darling?" I sighed, shaking my head.

"It's not that I don't want you to, it's that you do it like you're not going to see me the next day." He turned me around so that I was facing him. "Considering the fact that you've fallen in love with the same man that kidnapped you, I think we might have something to worry about." He gently brushed his thumb across my lower lip, causing me to smile.

He then placed his lips on mine, smiling as he did so. One of his hands trailed down my arm before he took the gun out of my hand. There was a faint click as he pulled back, my heart nearly stopped as I noticed he had a gun pressed to my chest.

"Rule one, never let your guard down. Not paying attention to the people around you will get you killed." He pulled the gun away from my chest; quickly shooting the target, only to leave a splintered hole in the center.

I made a mental note. Don't let your guard down. He placed his hands on my hips after placing the gun on the ground. "If you want something, find your way to get it." His grip on my hips tightened. I bit my lip, wrapping my arms around his neck and letting him pull me closer to him.

"Like you did with me, sir?" He nodded, bringing one hand up to brush the hair out of my face. "Exactly like I did with you." He places a quick kiss on my nose, trailing a hand up the back of my shirt. I found myself staring into his eyes before he stepped back and picked up the gun again.

"Rule two, know when to keep your mouth shut. Saying the wrong thing will pull you into a ton of trouble that you do not want." I nod silently, watching him trace his fingers along the side of the gun. "And I'd rather not lose you." He smiles before turning me around to face the target, placing the gun in my hand once again.

***
We spent most of the day 'training', deciding to go back inside once the sun began to set. He had been on the phone in his room ever since we finished dinner, his angry shouts could be heard from where I sat in the living room.

"No. I won't let you see him." It was quiet for a moment before he was speaking again.

"I don't care about what you're offering, I'm not changing my mind." I decided to get up and see what was going on. As I got closer to his room, I could hear more than one voice. He had left the door open a little bit, allowing me to see into the room.

He was talking to another man who had long brown hair and a beard. "I would never sell him to you, no matter how much you offer." I accidentally leaned on the door, causing it to swing open far enough for me to fall on the floor.