CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

// For scottlinebling // Opinions? (Short chappy before school.)

"Tell me doll, how exactly were you a virgin?" I was caught off guard by his question, we were laying on his bed, our feet at opposite ends while our heads met in the middle. "What do you mean by that, sir?" He sighed before I felt the bed dip to signify that he had sat up.

"I mean, how have you made it to twenty without being fucked?" I closed my eyes before sitting up to look at him. "Why do you want to know that?" He laughed quietly, crossing his arms over his chest. "I'm just confused as to how a pretty boy like you would get passed up for sex," He moved to sit behind me, pulling me close enough so that my back rested against his chest as he began to kiss my neck.

"Especially since the thought of getting you in bed would get any guy going." He slipped his hands past the band of my boxers, lightly tracing his thumbs over the dark bruises on my hips. "And actually being able to experience it," His breath was warm as it spilled down my neck.

"Well, that's a journey in itself." He quickly flipped our positions so that I was laying on the mattress as he moved to sit on top of my thighs. He slowly pulled down my boxers to reveal two large hand-shaped bruises on my hips. "Fuck, doll." I bit my lip as he leaned down to place gentle kisses on the marks, before moving up to begin kissing my stomach.

"So tell me jewel," Another kiss to my stomach. "Why were you a virgin?" I sighed, placing my arm over my eyes. "G-god, right now, sir?" I felt the vibration of his voice as he placed another kiss on my hip. "W-well, my parents weren't exactly the biggest fans of me being gay," My breathing hitched as he suddenly bit down on my stomach before gently kissing the spot. "Keep going, baby." I felt my face heat up at the name.

"O-okay, Since they had their thoughts about my sexuality- they didn't exactly keep an eye on what I did. And nobody wanted to screw the pastor's son, so I decided to wait until college and that's when you came." I bit my lip as he moved up so we made eye contact.

"Never thought I'd be your first, did you?" He rests his hands on the mattress by either side of my head, holding himself above me. "Not as much as you might think I did, sir. Why, what's in it for you?" He laughed, slightly brushing his lips against mine. "Maybe I could make any fantasy you had become a reality." I felt chills course through my veins as I thought about what he could do to me.

"Would you make me feel good, sir?" I wrapped my arms around his neck as he laughed quietly before placing a quick kiss on my lips.

"Always, darling."

***
A little while later we went out to the living room to have dinner. I noticed a few times that he was staring at me. "Do you need something, sir?" He blinked a few times before shaking his head. "Did you ask something, doll?" I smiled a little at his slight cluelessness. "Do you need something? You were staring." My heart skipped a beat as a mischievous smirk graced his lips.

"I was just trying to figure out how I can make you scream tonight." I felt my face heat up immediately, no doubt my face had turned a bright shade of red. "Maybe if I'm lucky, I'll have you begging for me to fuck you before the night is over." I bit my lip at the thought. "I wouldn't mind that, sir."

He laughed, placing his plate on the table before tugging on my arm to pull me over so that I was sitting on his lap. He then quickly pulled me in for a kiss, trailing his hands up my legs before roughly squeezing my hips. "Just couldn't wait could you, sir?" I say quietly as he began to kiss my neck.

He laughed against my skin. "Sorry, doll. Can't help you're so tempting." I held back a moan, my breathing becoming irregular as he bit down on the side of my neck. I felt him place a kiss on the spot, my hands instantly grabbing fistfuls of his shirt.

He leaned back against the couch, I noticed a hint of lust in his eyes as we made eye contact. I closed my eyes as he gently brushed my bangs away from my eyes. A few seconds of silence later, I had opened my eyes again to see his eyes raking over my body.

"You might want to consider fucking me with something other than your eyes, sir." He looked up at me, raising an eyebrow. "What are you suggesting, doll?" I bit my lip again, trailing my hands down his torso until my fingers rested on the zipper on his jeans.

"Show me who I belong to, sir."