CHAPTER NINETEEN

We spent the rest of the day out in a town near his house. He didn't live anywhere close to where I used to live, but he didn't want to risk anyone calling the cops. We were walking around in a small store, he would occasionally come over to me and kiss my neck or say something sensual but other than that, things were fine.

He was standing behind me as I looked through a basket of nail polish. "Did you have plans?" I turned to look at him, placing the bottle of silver polish I had in my hand back in the basket. "What?" He shrugged, walking over to another part of the counter and picking up a ring. "You know, for the future." He placed it back on the counter before walking over to one of the shelves covered in dozens of multi-colored decorations and figures.

I followed behind him, watching as he picked up a figure of an angel before taking it out of his hands and placing it back on the shelf. "For the future, yes. But now I'm with you, and none of those things can happen." He takes ahold of my hand, bringing it up to his lips to gently kiss my knuckles. "They can still happen, just tell me and I'll do my best to get you those things"

I smiled before noticing the other people in the store were staring. "S-sir, people are looking at us." He shook his head, pulling me closer. "Let them look." He says before quickly placing his lips on mine. I hesitated before giving in, only for him to pull away when one of the people yelled out; "Get a room, fags!"

Very immature. I had to keep him from going after the person, not wanting any trouble. Or for anyone to call the cops. I shook my head when he turned to look at me, dragging him out of the store. Once we were out, he kissed me again. "I guess you don't do well with insults?" I ask once he pulls back. He shook his head, starting to walk again.

"Not if they're aimed towards you." I tried to hide the blush that began to color my face. He pulled my hands away from my face, that same accomplished smirk on his face. "God, you're so beautiful." I smiled and bit my lip before letting him drag me into another store.

***
We got home a few hours after the sun went down. He was making something in the kitchen while I was sitting at the counter seat and messing with the small magnetic cubes he'd given me. The silence between us left me to my thoughts.

I wasn't aware of how many minutes had passed before he placed a plate of food in front of me. I didn't bother with fighting, quickly eating all I could before taking my plate over to the sink and rinsing it off. I jumped as I felt his hands on my hips, tucking his thumbs into the waistband of my jeans. "You've been very quiet today, doll. Is there something wrong?"

I shook my head, placing the plate on the drying rack. "No sir. I just, don't have much to say today." He hummed in response. Before quickly turning me to face him, placing his hands on the counter at each side of me so that I was pinned against it.

"That's surprising. Because usually," He brushed his lips against my neck before suddenly biting down on my collarbone, causing me to voice a moan. "You're very vocal." I lightly slapped his arm, he only laughed, placing a quick kiss on the now sore spot. "That wasn't funny." He laughed again, stepping back to go into the living room.

"It might not have been funny, darling, but I at least got something from you." I followed after him to see he was sitting on the couch, with a folder on his lap. I sat down next to him, watching as he quickly wrote things down from his phone, and crossing a few things off of a list.

Suddenly I got an idea. After a few minutes of mental arguing, I took his phone and folder out of his hands and placed them on the small table next to the couch. I quickly moved so that I was straddling his lap before placing my lips on his. A few seconds later he gently pushed me back, his eyes wide. "What was that about?"

I sighed, lacing our fingers together with one hand and guiding his other towards the top button of my jeans. His breathing became shaky and my heart felt as if it was about to explode. I bit my lip and quickly forced out a response;

"I want you to be my first."