CHAPTER EIGHT

We were back in the kitchen again, he was trying to get me to eat, but as usual I refused. I jumped as he slammed his fist down on the counter. "Damnit why are you being so stubborn?!" I turned my head away, not wanting to look at him.

He sighed, sitting down in the chair next to me before gently turning my head to look at him. He had tied my hands behind the chair, so I wasn't able to push him away. "Resistance isn't going to help you. You're stuck with me unless I choose to let you go."

He turned my head to the side, letting out a quiet sigh before gently biting down on the place where his mark rested. Once he pulled back, he placed a light kiss on the spot before I felt his lips brush against my ear.

"Mine." He spoke quietly, beginning to place kisses down the side of my neck. "Y-yours, sir." Out of the corner of my eye I could see him smile.

"Good boy." He says before walking out of the room.

***

He had left me in the kitchen, freeing my hands so I was able to work with the puzzle he had left me. But he didn't hesitate to chain my waist to the chair.

I thought back to last night, looking over at him as he worked at his desk. Why did he do that? A few minutes later he walked over, going to the fridge and getting a bottle of water.

I felt tears beginning to form as I saw him. "What's wrong, doll?" He asks, walking over and taking one of my hands in his. I quickly pull my hand back, not wanting him to touch me.

I didn't respond, holding my hand against my chest. I could see the anger begin to flare in his eyes. The tears finally fell as the stinging pain of a sudden slap from my captor was recognized. "I have had enough of your stubbornness. Next time you act like that, your punishment will be severe."

He began to walk away before I spoke up. "Last night," he stopped in his tracks and turned to look at me. "Y-you tried to have sex with me, even though I told you I'm a virgin." He didn't seem bothered by it, leaning up against the wall.

"And?" I shook my head, wrapping my arms around myself, trying to calm down. "I don't want to have my first time with you. I want it to be with someone I love, and you're just the asshole who kidnapped me."

He stood up straight, then, walking over and standing in front of me. He placed a hand on the back of the chair, with another on the armrest, forcing me to look at him.

"And you're just a pretty boy who was in the right place at the wrong time," I hung my head, not wanting to look at him any longer. He laughed quietly, tilting my head up to look into his eyes.

"But tell me darling, when do things ever go the way we want?" I stayed silent, not knowing an appropriate answer. He narrowed his eyes, letting out a sigh before stepping back and walking away to his room. I waited a few minutes to see if he'd come back, before giving up and resting my head on the counter.

Please, let me go....