CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

He had warned me when I woke up the next morning that another one of his friends were coming over, and that he had to cuff me again (by request of the friend). I was sitting on the couch, waiting for him to find the other pair of cuffs. He'd been digging through his desk for the past fifteen minutes before he finally found them.

"Why are they coming over, sir? Your friends aren't very nice." He sighed sadly, walking over and placing the second pair of cuffs on the table before kneeling in front of me. "He's coming over because he wants to see you, and I'm sorry that they've been mean, I'll try to keep him at a level." He says as he clips the cuffs onto my bare ankles.

He didn't give me the chance to put jeans on or anything, all I had was the shirt and boxers I was wearing from yesterday. He was silent for a moment as he traced his thumb over one of the more faded marks on my inner thighs before he looked up at me, as if he were almost—remorseful.

A few moments after, he picked up the other pair of cuffs before pulling my arms in front of me and placing the metal around my wrists. As he stood up, I noticed he was staring before he shook his head and walked into the other room. I pulled at the cuffs on my wrists as I waited for him to come back, beginning to worry about what his friend really wanted.

He came back a few minutes later, with another man who was a few inches shorter than him, with light brown hair and a slightly less muscular build. "Damn Hoying, you didn't tell me you caught a pretty one." The other man walked forward, my heart beginning to race as he knelt down in front of me. "Hello there, beautiful."

"Mitchell, this is Marcus." I quickly looked over at Scott from where he was leaning against the doorframe to the foyer, Marcus had only been here for two minutes and I already didn't trust him. I looked back to Marcus, briefly making eye contact before shifting my gaze down to my lap. "Hello, sir."

It was silent for a moment, I could practically feel Marcus looking me over. Suddenly he placed his hands on my knees and pushed them apart, I let out a yelp as the cuffs around my ankles roughly dug into my skin. He traced his fingertips over the marks on my inner thighs, but his touch was different—I didn't feel safe.

"I see you've already marked him," I jumped as he flicked one of the bruises that were closer to my hip. "And judging by how many there are, I believe you enjoyed it." He looked up at me as he slipped his fingers past the hem of my boxers, barely grazing my hip.

"Marcus, how about we go into the kitchen and get something to drink?" Thank god. Marcus growled quietly, scraping his nail along my skin as he moved his hand away from me. "I'll be back for you, sweetheart." He snaps before he follows Scott into the kitchen.

***

Awhile later we were all in the living room, Marcus had asked for me to sit on his lap while we watched a movie. Thankfully Scott was in the room with us so Marcus wasn't able to do anything. Sadly, he then made the mistake of leaving me with him to go make dinner.

Almost immediately after he went into the kitchen, I felt Marcus' hands on me. "Looks like it's just you and me, lovely." He slides one of his hands between my thighs as he brushed his lips against my ear. I tried to push him away, only causing him to laugh. "Don't fight me babe, I've got you right where I want you."

He moves one of his hands to hold down the chain of the cuffs while the other turned my head to look at him. "P-please, s-stop." He quickly shushed me, running his fingers along my thighs. "Scotty must feel so lucky to have a pretty thing like you around all the time, I bet you can do wonders with that mouth of yours." He says, brushing his thumb across my bottom lip.

I quickly turned my head away, wanting to forget the words he'd just spoken. He started kissing my neck. I tried to get him to stop, but I couldn't get my hands any farther than my waist considering the hold he had on the cuffs. I felt a spark of fear in my chest when he began to slip one of his hands into my boxers.

"Scott!" I did the first thing on my mind and called for him. Not a second later he came out of the kitchen. "Marcus, what the fuck do you think you're doing?" Marcus didn't remove his hands, he only slid his hand further into my boxers, before roughly grabbing my member, causing me to gasp.

"You may have marked him up Scotty, but there's still so many things that his gorgeous little body is begging for me to do." I could sense Scott's anger from where he stood. He was practically fuming and even I was nervous.

"If you don't have your hands off of him in the next two seconds, you won't have any." Marcus hesitated before slowly pulling his hand out of my boxers and letting go of the cuffs. A few seconds later, Scott lifted me off the couch and told Marcus to leave (which he did) before carrying me into his bedroom and placing me on his bed.

He quickly began to unlock the cuffs, placing them on the table beside the bed before laying down next to me. We just laid in silence for awhile as he ran his fingers through my hair. Eventually, he broke the silence. "He didn't hurt you, did he?" I shook my head, turning to face him. Momentarily, he does the same.

"It was just like what you do; touching, kissing, and a couple sexual terms. I'm fine." He raised an eyebrow, reaching out to touch my cheek. "I don't believe any of that. You didn't seem fine when you called for me. And when I do it A, you aren't restrained. And B, I'm simply joking. However, Marcus means what he says. And if I had left you together any longer or if you hadn't called for me, your virginity would've been long gone by now."

He gently tilted my head up before briefly placing his lips on mine. "I don't want that to happen to you, because you deserve better than that for your first. Okay?" I could just barely see him smile in the dark, faintly moonlit room.

"Yes, sir."