CHAPTER FIFTEEN

The next morning we were back in his bedroom. He was sitting up against the headboard as I straddled his lap while he continuously traced patterns along the bare skin of my inner thighs. Most of the patterns were swirls or shapes, but at one point he seemed to be spelling something out. D.....D.....Y......G.....

My attention was brought away from the letters as I felt a sudden pain on my hip. I quickly looked up at him, seeing the familiar sparkle in his eyes "I think it'd be nice to mark up these pretty legs of yours, doll. Let anyone who tries to take advantage of you know that you're taken."

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks before he flipped our positions so that I was laying on my back. He slowly pushed my knees apart to kneel between my legs, his eyes slowly raking over my body before he leaned down and began kissing up the inside of my thigh.

I bit back a quiet moan as I felt him bite down on the skin just at the edge of where my briefs ended before placing a light kiss on the spot. I got lost in my thoughts, closing my eyes as he continued to leave faint hickeys along my inner thighs. Eventually the sore feeling from the bites wore off and it just turned into a numb, tingly feeling.

"If only you could see how beautiful you look right now doll, you'd understand how hard it is to keep from acting on my thoughts to make you mine for the night." I tried to control my breathing as I felt his breath on my hip as he spoke.

"I'm surprised you haven't done it already, sir." He sat up, making eye contact with me as I bit my lip. Next thing I knew, he had moved to straddle my hips, taking ahold of my hands and pinning them down beside my head.

He gently bit down on a spot just beneath my ear, causing chills to run down my spine. "Are you telling me that's what you want, darling?" I let out a moan as he bit down on a sensitive spot on the side of my neck, moving my wrists to be held above my head in one of his hands as he trailed his free hand down my side before twirling the hem of the shirt I wore around his finger.

"It seems to be what you want, sir." He suddenly pinched my hip; his previously sensual aura replaced with a serious, and more stern demeanor. The look in his eyes sparked fear in me.

"What did I tell you about that, jewel?" He roughly grabs my chin, forcing me to keep eye contact with him.

I didn't give him an answer, quickly looking away. He let out a sigh before letting go of my wrists and letting me sit up against the headboard.

"I don't want you to offer yourself to me just because you feel the need to. Because if or when it happens, I don't want you to wake up and regret it the next day." He held my hands as he spoke, I didn't know wether he was sincere or not.

"Because believe me or not Mitchell, I don't want to hurt you—" He suddenly placed his lips on mine, holding the kiss for a minute before pulling back.

"Because I love you."