CHAPTER FIVE

The next morning he had moved me from the chair and into the kitchen, chaining my waist to the counter seat once again.

My thoughts trailed back to last night—how his hands felt as they roamed my body. The warm heat of the steam making his palms feel hotter against my skin. How he'd kiss my neck, then my shoulder, before he'd press light kisses down my back.

What worried me, was that I liked it.

I was brought out of my thoughts as a plate of food was placed in front of me. I shook my head and pushed the plate away. He pulled it back towards me. "I'm not doing this with you today, either you eat or you go back in the chair." I sighed sadly and began to eat.

"Good boy." He says, placing a kiss on the corner of my mouth before walking away.

***

He spent most of the day working at his desk in the living room. He had left me alone in the kitchen with a puzzle and a small bowl of fruit. It was hard to take him seriously as my captor when he wasn't being so cruel.

He came back awhile later—it had gotten dark outside, judging by the one small window in the kitchen—he quickly kissed my cheek before unlocking the chains around my waist and pulling me into the living room, sitting down on the couch to then grab me by the waist and roughly pull me down so that I was sitting on his lap.

"Hello, doll." He says, trailing his hand up underneath my shirt and running his fingers along my stomach. He lightly kissed my shoulder, before placing a kiss on his mark.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are, darling?" He asks quietly, brushing his lips against my ear. "You have, sir." He smiles, laughing quietly. He kisses his mark again.

"And what does this mark mean, dear?" He traced his fingertips over the tattoos on my arms. "That I'm yours, sir." He quickly kisses my cheek, trailing his fingertips along my inner thighs.

"That's right, doll." He says, pulling down the collar of my shirt to expose more of my neck. I felt chills run down my spine as his breath spilled down my neck. "Am I the first to see what that lovely body of yours looks like under those clothes?" He spoke quietly with his lips against my ear.

"Yes, sir." He lets out a dark chuckle, placing a kiss under my ear as he traced patterns onto my stomach with his fingers.

I felt a spark of fear in my chest. He kept kissing my exposed skin, making me more anxious with each passing moment.

"Good, I don't want to have to share my precious jewel with another man." He says before placing yet, another kiss on his mark.

Suddenly distant phone chimes could be heard. He quickly got up, moving me off his lap before placing me back on the couch and walking into the kitchen.

He came back a few moments later, showing no trace of emotion whatsoever. He roughly grabbed my arm, lifting me off the bed before dragging me back to my room.

"Sir? What's going on?" He didn't respond. He  threw open the door and tossed me onto the small worn out cot, causing me to hit my head against the wall, making my vision blur and allowing me to start to fade in and out of consciousness.

I felt myself being moved, being sat up against a hard surface, before I felt something cool get placed over my wrists.

"Everything's okay, darling. Calm down." His voice sounded far, echoing almost as if he were in an empty room.

I felt his lips on my forehead before I slowly slipped into unconsciousness.

***

"He's quite beautiful, Hoying. You hit the jackpot this time." I hear a voice as I wake up.

"I know I did, he's the full package too. He has such a lovely voice, I could only imagine the sounds that come from him." I began to panic. I tried to run, only realizing my wrists were latched to the wall.

I began screaming, the only sounds being muffled by the cloth that had been tied over my mouth at some point.

I felt tears begin to form as I rested my head against the wall. I slowly began to calm down, feeling a tear fall as I sat in silence.

Suddenly the door creaked open, he stood there for a moment before walking over and sitting in front of me. I tried to quickly move away, only being able to pull against the restraints.

"Before you get upset, let me explain." I looked towards the other side of the room, purposely avoiding having to look at him.

"One of my friends—and coworkers—came to visit. They knew you were here and they said they wanted to see you. But knowing that you're a hostage and not my boyfriend, I couldn't let them see that I was being nice to you or they'd—" His voice trailed off and I looked back at him, raising an eyebrow.

He stared at me for a moment. "Oh. You don't want to know." He spoke quietly before quickly removing the cloth from over my mouth.

"Sir?" I say as he begins to undo the restraints. "Yes, doll?" He brings my wrists up to his lips and gently kisses each of them.

"I heard you talking to them....you're going to do it aren't you?"

"Do what?" He lets go of my hands and I let them fall into my lap.

"You're going to fuck me." He looked confused and I continued. "Don't look at me like that. You were bragging all about how you wanted to hear the sounds I made in bed." I sighed, flopping back on the bed.

"Go ahead sir, I'm all yours." It was silent for a few minutes before he laid down next to me, pulling me into his chest.

"As much as I'd like to accept your offer, I'm not going to do it unless you want me to." He says before placing a kiss on my forehead.

We laid in a comfortable silence for awhile before he began to rub circles into my back as he quietly hummed a song that sounded familiar but I couldn't put a name to.

I began to fall asleep, occasionally nodding off before waking up again. He quickly kissed my nose, as I began to drift off again. "Go to sleep darling." He says before kissing my forehead again.

"Goodnight, jewel."