CHAPTER FOURTEEN

After a few minutes of begging for him to lock me in my room, he had agreed. He only came in to bring food or try to ask if I'd like to come back out to the living room. Each time I declined, only wanting to come out once I had everything in my head sorted out.

At one point he came in and just sat down in front of me. We didn't talk until he pushed me down onto the bed and moved to straddle my hips. "Sir, what are you doing?" He gave no response, only crossing his arms over his chest.

I rolled my eyes, quickly getting annoyed. "Get off of me, you ass! You're heavy!" I start to try and push him off of me, only allowing him to grab my wrists and pin them above my head.

His sudden action had caught me off guard, leaving me to look up at him with wide eyes. "Tell me doll, why'd you ask for me to lock you in here?" I could feel my heart beginning to race.

"I-I don't kn—" My answer was cut off by a quiet scream as he began to tighten his grip on my wrists. "Try again, darling." I shook my head, tears starting to form. He tightened his grip again, I had to bite my lip to hold back another scream.

He leaned down so that his lips were close to my ear. "Is there something you're not telling me, jewel?" He gently bit down on my earlobe, I felt his nails dig into my wrists when I didn't respond.

"N-no, sir." He clearly saw through my lie, transferring my wrists to be held in one hand before he tilted my head up to look him in the eye.

"Tell me the truth, doll." His voice seemed lower and more intimidating, but I didn't want to give in— at this point I had no choice— who knows what he'd do to me. I took a deep breath and forced out an answer.

"I think I might be in love with you, sir." I was able to turn my head away, fearing the words I just spoke. This is wrong. You're not supposed to love him! He didn't say anything for a few minutes before he let out a sigh and briefly kissed my cheek.

"It's no surprise to me, darling. You've clearly been fighting it." I rolled my eyes, earning a light kiss on the side of my neck. I hated the fluttery feeling I got in my chest after that kiss, I didn't want it—but somehow it felt right.

He continued kissing my neck, making the fluttery feeling grow and my face feel burning hot. I tried to keep my breathing at a normal pace, closing my eyes as my thoughts became clouded with an unfamiliar feeling.

I felt his lips brush against my ear, chills running down my spine. "You got awfully quiet doll, something on your mind?" He traced a finger along my jaw and I shook my head again. "No, sir. P-please...keep going."

I instantly regretted the words as they were spoken, knowing I was just giving him what he wanted. It didn't take long before he had pulled one side of the shirt's collar down to where it exposed part of my chest and shoulder.

He began to place kisses from underneath my jaw to the curve of my shoulder. The kisses turned into bites and I'm sure soon enough my chest and neck will be covered with bruises.

Eventually he stopped, placing one last kiss on the familiar place on my jaw that I knew bared his mark. "You're so beautiful, jewel." I hadn't realized he was sitting up until I opened my eyes.

Then, I also realized he had let go of my wrists, and I had just been holding them above my head even though there wasn't a reason to. I looked up at him, noticing the smirk on his face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He laughed, messing with the bottom of my shirt. I quickly grabbed his wrist, hoping he wouldn't do anything to me.

He took ahold of my hand, tracing over the tattoos on my middle finger. "Why not? I've got a pretty boy under me and you expect me not to think of a few things?" I panicked and quickly pulled my hand out of his grip. But he made a promise...

"Relax, doll. I told you, I won't do anything unless you want me to. Okay?" I quickly nod my head before realizing my mistake. "Y-yes, sir." He smiled, placing a quick kiss on my nose.

"Good boy." He says before moving off the bed and pulling me up and out of the room.

***
A few hours later, we wound up on the couch watching TV after dinner. He had fallen asleep a few minutes into a show, keeping me in my place where I laid in front of him as he held his arm over my waist with an iron grip.

I stared at the illuminated screen, hoping to find interest in whatever was playing. Although, it didn't really seem interesting—something about a bunch of kids and a monster.

My thoughts trailed back to today's events, letting my hand trail down to where his rested on my stomach, lacing our fingers together.

Maybe he isn't so bad...