CHAPTER TWELVE

The next few days he had been a bit—different. He was more touchy, and definitely more sensual. I was afraid I'd wake up the next morning and no longer be a virgin.

We were back in the shower again, a dark blindfold covering my eyes as he kept me pressed against the tiled wall while he attacked my neck. "Sir?" I say, earning a hummed response as he tugged on my hair, tilting my head to the side to reveal more space on my neck for him to mark.

"Why do I have to wear the blindfold?" My breathing was uneven as he placed kisses down my chest. "It's more important for you to focus on how I'm making you feel than what I look like." I let out a moan, letting my head fall back against the wall as he bit down on my shoulder.

"Besides, I like having the satisfaction of you not knowing what I'll do next." He placed a light kiss on the hollow of my throat. I was suddenly nervous, he had complete control over me and he knew it.

I slowly reach up to try and take the blindfold off, he quickly grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the wall above my head. "I don't think so, doll." The cloth began to feel heavy against my eyes as it soaked up the water and steam from the shower.

"Sorry, sir." I say quietly, turning my head to the side. I got lost in my thoughts as he randomly placed kisses all over my upper body. 

Why was I still protecting my virginity if I'm going to lose it to him anyway?

I mean, he's been trying to get me in bed the past few days so—why not just let him have his way?

"Sir?" I say quietly. He stops kissing my chest, "Yes, darling?" I took a deep breath before responding.

"I-I want you to have your way with me." I heard his breath hitch and I tried to calm my heartbeat. "Do whatever you'd like—I'm all yours, sir." He placed a hand on the side of my face, brushing his thumb across my bottom lip before quickly kissing the corner of my mouth.

"Are you sure you want this, jewel? I don't promise that I'll be gentle." I nod my head, hearing him suck in a breath before agreeing.

He lets go of my wrists that were being held above my head before lifting my legs up to wrap them around his waist. I let my hands grip his shoulders, feeling my heart skip a beat as he places three fingers against my lips.

"Open up, doll." I quickly obey, allowing him to push his fingers past my lips, instantly beginning to gag and choke at the unfamiliar feeling. Next thing I knew he had pulled them out, giving me time to breathe before I felt his hand on my ass.

I quickly grabbed his wrist, "You can still back out if you need to, darling. I'm not going to force you." I shook my head, letting go of his wrist and resting my head against the wall.

"I want you to do this, sir." He sighs, taking ahold of one of my hands. "If it hurts too much just squeeze my hand, okay?" I quickly nod before I felt the first finger go in.

I bit my lip and turned my head to the side, instantly panicking and roughly squeezing his hand as I felt him begin to insert the second finger. He froze, slowly pulling out before lightly kissing the hand that held his.

He pulls me in for a hug as the tears began to fall. "It's okay, Mitchie. It's over now."

***

"You didn't really want to do it, did you?" He asks as he traced swirls on my chest. We were back in his bedroom, laying together in a peaceful quiet.

"No, sir." I say quietly. He sighs, running his hand through my hair.

"Then why did you do it?"

"I thought it was what you wanted—you wanted sex, didn't you?" He shook his head, a spark of guilt in his eyes.

"I don't want sex unless you want it too. You shouldn't just offer yourself to me when you're inexperienced. I could have hurt you." I nod my head, he places a quick kiss on my forehead.

He gently grabs my chin, tilting my head up to look at him. "I don't want to do anything sexual until you're ready, I don't mean just wanting to satisfy me—I mean when you're actually willing to give up your V-card for good. Understand?"

"Yes, sir."