CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE (x)

"We can't stay here anymore." He says as he begins to shove clothes in a large duffel bag. I looked up at him from where I was messing with a loose button on the mattress in his room. "What do you mean?" He lets out a sigh, proceeding to take clothes out of the closet and place them in the bag.

"Now that my father's goons know where we are, they'll most likely come back and try to take you." My heart began racing at the thought of that. Then I got an idea. "We could stay in my apartment." His eyes went wide before he shook his head.

"We can't. People know that you were taken and bringing you back there will raise suspicion and most likely end up with me in jail." I slowly nod to show that I understood. "We could just tell them that I went to visit you, and you came back with me."

He shook his head again, quickly zipping up the bag before placing it on the floor beside the bed. I watched as he walked back into the closet before returning with a smaller bag to then walk over to the dresser by his side of the bed where he began to pull out random items.

"I-I don't understand why we have to leave. Can't you just fight back?" I ask as he walks into the bathroom, coming back out a few seconds later with a ziplock bag filled with all his hygiene necessities in it.

He shook his head yet again. "It would be the two of us against what could be twelve of them." His voice trailed off as he let out a sigh. I bit my lip, nodding my head in understanding. As I watched him continue to pack for a few more minutes I got an idea.

I waited for him to walk into the closet again before unbuttoning the top three buttons on my shirt and pulling the collar down to reveal my shoulders while still keeping the shirt on. I bit my lip as Scott walked back out of the closet, holding more clothes in his hands.

"Wh-? Put your shirt back on, doll. W-we have to l-leave." I bit my lip to hold back a smile as a blush spread across his cheeks. "I just thought since you're stressed, you might like to put your attention on something else for awhile..."

I slowly turned my head to the side, showing the side of my jaw that bared his mark, knowing that it was still a fresh bruise left from the other night.

I let out a gasp as I was pushed back against the bed before he moved to sit atop my hips, pinning my arms down by the sides of my head. "If you're suggesting what I think you are doll, then that voice of yours is going to do much more than just speak."

Chills ran down my spine at the feeling of his lips gently grazing my neck as he spoke. He sat up, slowly unbuttoning the rest of the buttons on my shirt, keeping eye contact with me. He leaned down and began to place scattered kisses from my lips to my stomach.

"G-god you're such a tease, sir." He laughed, and I had to bring my hand up to my mouth to bite down on my fist to keep from moaning as I felt his voice vibrate against my hip.

"Oh really?" My breath got caught in my throat as he swiftly tugged my boxers down, exposing my member before suddenly taking it into his mouth. I pulled my hand away from my mouth to breathe before letting out a loud moan, clutching the sheets in my fists.

"Y-you're s-so full of surprises, s-sir." He laughed again, sending vibrations through my member and into my stomach, causing me to moan. And I'm not going to lie he's fucking amazing with his mouth.

Awhile passed, after being brought to the edge several times I let out what could have only been a scream mixed with a moan as he finally let me cum in his mouth. I closed my eyes and let out a shaky breath at the feeling of the muscles in his throat moving as he swallowed.

"H-hol-holy shit, sir." He placed a kiss on my hip as I let go of the sheets, trying to catch my breath. I closed my eyes for a second before I realized Scott hadn't laid down beside me yet. I open them again and make grabby hands towards him.

He was moving around, still packing up clothes and necessities. I whined loudly, causing him to turn to look at me. "Just close your eyes and sleep baby, I have to pack up so we can leave before anyone else comes back. Okay?" I shook my head, continuing the grabby hands.

Scott sighed, placing what he had in his hand on the chair in the corner of the room before walking over to the bed and laying down beside me. He gently kissed my forehead, beginning to softly hum a song.

"I don't feel safe without you, promise you won't leave me?" I looked up at him before he smiled and briefly placed his lips on mine. "I promise, doll."

***
A few hours later I woke up in a car, instantly realizing that I was blindfolded. I quickly sat up, panicking as I felt the seatbelt pull me back. Where's Scott? Was I kidnapped again? Where are they taking me? My heart momentarily stopped as I felt a hand grasp mine.

"L-let me go p-please—" I tried to keep the tears from falling as the car came to a stop before a quiet voice spoke, shushing me. "It's okay baby, it's just me." I immediately calmed down, resting my head against the back of the seat.

"W-why am I blindfolded, sir?" He didn't respond. Next thing I knew I was being lifted out of the car before what felt like I was being carried up stairs. He held my hands after he'd placed me on my feet before he removed the blindfold.

I gasped, feeling tears begin to form as I saw the door to my apartment. "S-sir, I-i....thank you." I quickly turn around and hug him. He laughed before accepting the hug. "Anything for you, princess."

When he pulled back I noticed what seemed to be an array of photos, flowers, candles, and notes at the bottom of my door. There was a picture of me from my nineteenth birthday that Kirstie took in the center of it all.

"Looks like your neighbors left some sort of memorial for you." I shook my head, crossing my arms over my chest as Scott wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. "For the boy who was only kidnapped and not killed?"

"At least you got something to show they care." I nod my head, picking the items up from the floor before I was flipped around so that I was pinned against the door as Scott placed his lips against mine. I gently pushed him back, catching my breath.

"Unless you want to have a few suspicious neighbors interrupt us, I suggest we go inside and you can do what you want with me there." I grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him down so that I could whisper in his ear; "The door key is under the mat.

My heart skipped a beat as I saw him smirk before he bent down to retrieve the key, memories of the events from earlier hours flashed in my mind causing me to grip the doorknob. We made eye contact as he stood up again, he placed a hand on the side of my face, our noses centimeters apart.

"I love you, my beautiful jewel."