CHAPTER ELEVEN

I woke up as he opened the door, the light from the hallway blinding me temporarily. "Good morning, doll." He walks over, quickly unraveling the chains before dragging me out of the room and to the living room.

He pushed me down onto the couch before walking over to his desk and pulling out a pair of cuffs. I panicked and did the first thing that came to mind.

I ran.

I made it halfway to the front door when a gunshot sounded and bits of the wall next to my head flew through the air. "That was just a warning shot. If you don't come back over here I'll make sure the next one hits you."

I quickly walk back over, avoiding eye contact with him. He roughly pushes down on my shoulders, making me sit back down on the couch. He grabs the cuffs off the table, pushing up the bottom of my jeans to attach one of the cuffs to my ankle before doing the same to the other.

"I have a friend who is coming to visit today, and he wants to meet you." I look down at my feet, pulling one foot up before the other quickly follows.

"Why'd you cuff me, sir?" I ask, trying not to let my voice waver. I was nervous, I wasn't going to be able to run if I needed to—and it wasn't just going to be him with me anymore either.

"To test you. If you can handle my friend, I'll let you go. But if you can't—" He turned my head to look at him. "You have to stay, and you can say goodbye to that precious V-card of yours." My heart felt as if it had stopped, I opened my mouth to speak before there was a knock at the door.

He walked away, I looked back at my feet as there was a faint conversation from the doorway. Their voices came closer until they were in the room. "Look up, darling." He snaps. I slowly look up to see him standing in front of me with another man at his side.

"Mitchell, this is Alex." I forced a smile, knowing he was already planning something. They began to talk, leaving me to put my focus on something else.

Suddenly I was lifted off the couch, being carried out of the living room and into his bedroom. I was tossed onto the bed before they went out to the hall to talk some more. I wanted to get up and see what they were saying but I didn't have that ability at the moment.

A few minutes later one of them came back in, and it wasn't the one I was hoping for. "Hello, Mitchell." I heard him lock the door and I instantly tried to get away.

Remember, get through this and you're free.

I took deep breaths to try and calm down, I felt the mattress sink in front of me before my legs were pulled forward. "You're very beautiful, princess. Has anyone ever told you that?" I slowly nod.

His hand suddenly connects with my face. "Has anyone taught you about disobedience? And how you earn punishments when you don't listen?" I quickly shook my head, only to receive another slap across the face.

"Speak up!"

"N-no, sir." I wanted to run and lock myself in my room, but I needed to power through this so I could go home.

"Do you deserve a punishment, princess?" My eyes went wide and I quickly shook my head. "I don't believe so, sir." I yelped in pain as he roughly grabbed my hair, pulling it hard enough to tilt my head.

"Sadly, it's not up to you. So now you're getting a punishment." He spoke against my ear before moving my position so that I was laying down on the bed. I tried to fight back as he pulled my shirt off, resulting in him using it to tie my hands above my head.

I gave up, letting out a scream before begging for Scott to come back. Even though I knew I'd just failed his 'test', I wasn't willing to endure that for freedom.

He came back into the room, saying goodbye and thanking Alex as he walked out. He walked over, kneeling by the bed. "You're a fucking ass, I hope you know that." He laughed, brushing the hair out of my face.

"Wow, virgin boy's got attitude!" I rolled my eyes, shifting in my restraints. "Whatever, can you just untie me, please?" He made a humming sound, trailing a finger down my stomach.

"I don't know darling, I think I like you like this." He says, moving onto the bed and taking place to straddle my hips before placing his hands over the shirt that held my wrists together.

He leaned down and began kissing my neck. "P-please sir, we should get something to—oh fuck." My plead to get him to do something else was cut off by a moan as he bit down on a sensitive spot on my neck.

"Well, there's something I'll love hearing." He sat up straight. "And definitely something I'll love seeing." He says as he looks down at me.

"So, I guess I'm staying then?" He nods, and I felt my heart break. I look away from him, staring out the window that displayed a never ending forest.

"What's wrong, jewel?" He asks as he releases my wrists. I shook my head, still focused on the window. "I just really wanted to go home, I thought I was going to be able to do it but it was so sudden. I didn't expect him to restrain me." He sighed, laying down next to me and pulling me into his chest to try and comfort me.

We laid in silence for awhile, it had begun to rain after a few minutes, the calming sound putting my mind at ease. I felt myself beginning to fall asleep. "Jewel?" I heard him speak quietly before I was fully asleep.

"Yes, sir?" He was silent for a few seconds before I felt lips on mine. "I'm sorry for being an ass." His voice was barely above a whisper, it could almost blend into the rain.

"It's fine, sir." I say, before I began to drift off again. I felt his lips on my forehead before I fell asleep.

"Goodnight, jewel."