CHAPTER TWO

I stared down at the small bowl of soup in front of me, before pushing it away and crossing my arms over my chest. He quickly pushed it back towards me, roughly pulling my chair up to the counter.

"You need to eat." I sat silently, turning my head away so I didn't have to look at him.

We had been fighting for the past fifteen minutes, he'd tried to get me to eat but I wasn't going to-I didn't trust him.

"If you don't eat, you'll die. And I'm sure there's plenty of people who'd miss a pretty jewel like you." I rolled my eyes, knowing he couldn't see it. I'd rather be dead than be here.

He stayed silent for a while before he got up and disappeared for a moment. My attention turned back to the bowl, hunger slowly beginning to take over. No, he could have put something in it.

I stared at the bowl a little bit longer, the contents looked no different from tomato soup, which seemed...less harmful.

"Contemplating?" I hear him ask from behind me. I slowly nod, feeling my heart pounding in my chest.

"I'll make it easy for you," he walks over to his seat he had next to me, sitting down before swiftly turning my chair to face him. "If you eat, I'll let you sit in the living room tonight. But if you don't, you go back in your room and stay in there until tomorrow."

I sighed sadly, deciding that it would be better to sit in open space with this psychopath than being trapped in a dark closet. I picked up the bowl, quickly drinking down the soup, before placing it back on the counter.

"Good boy." He smiled, standing up and placing a quick kiss on my cheek before taking the bowl over to the sink.

***

I had spent the rest of the day, alone. He apparently had someplace to go and left me locked in that same small room.

I eventually fell asleep, waking up to the feeling of fingertips along my inner thighs. I quickly sat up, seeing him sitting on the side of the cot with a content smile on his face.

"What the hell?!" He didn't even flinch, only began tracing a small swirl on my leg.

"You're awake." He stops his motions, placing his hand by his side. He stands up, taking a key out of his pocket before undoing the chains around my waist.

He quickly grabs my wrist, pulling me off the cot and out towards the living room. Is he not going to explain why he just did that?

I stopped behind him as he began to pull me towards the couch. He turned around to look at me. "What are you doing?" I froze, feeling fear in my chest. "N-nothing." He nods, dragging me over to the couch and sitting down before pulling me onto his lap.

I could tell he wanted something from me, something I wasn't willing to give. "Why did you touch me like that?" I spoke suddenly.

He didn't respond, only placed me down on the cushion beside him before standing up and pulling over an old wooden chair that had loose leather straps hanging from the armrests and legs.

"Come here." He snaps. I stand up, quickly walking over and standing next to him.

He roughly shoves me into the chair, pinning each arm and leg down before tightening the straps around them. I fought back tears, looking up to see that he was leaning close enough that our noses nearly touched.

"I have work to do, darling. I'll be back in a while." He says before placing a light kiss on my lips. He pulls back, brushing his lips against my ear. "And be good, I'll be watching."

He pulls out his phone, showing an image of the room we were in, before gently tilting my head up to show me the small camera hidden in the wall.

He covers my eyes with a cloth before his footsteps fade and the faint sound of a door slamming can be heard.

Someone please help me...