CHAPTER SEVEN

He had left me strapped down to the chair, leaving to go somewhere once night came. I glanced up at the camera, knowing he had to be watching. What was he going to do to me?

My attention turned to the strap around my right wrist, it was pulled tight enough that I could barely move my wrist. I started pulling against the straps, tears falling freely. He was going to hurt me, I just knew it. I finally gave up on trying to escape, closing my eyes and resting my head against the back of the chair.

I panicked as I heard the front door open. His footsteps approach and my heartbeat quickens. The feeling of hands pulling down the collar of my shirt and hot air on my neck made me want to scream. "Hello, jewel." I mentally shuddered as he spoke against my ear, the slur of intoxication dripping off his voice.

A few shuffling sounds were heard before he began to loosen the straps. "W-what are you doing?" He didn't respond, moving on to undo the straps around my ankles once my hands were free.

He roughly lifted me out of the chair once my ankles were free, beginning to drag me through the darkness of the house. I could hear my heart beating in my ears, trying to calm down enough to try and figure out my surroundings.

I was caught off guard as I was shoved down onto a soft surface before he moved to straddle my hips. "S-sir?" He began to kiss my neck, pushing his hands up underneath my shirt to trail his fingertips along my torso.

"Sir, y-you're drunk." I try to push him off of me before he grabs my wrists and roughly pins my arms down to the cushioned surface. He pulled the bottom of my shirt up, holding my wrists in one hand as he began to place kisses down my stomach.

He moved lower, starting to pull down my jeans. I swiftly rammed my knee into his stomach, pushing him off of me, before running towards the door. I ran towards the front door, his angered shouts encouraging me to run faster.

When I get to the front door, I start pulling on the handle, not having any luck with getting it open. "C'mon doll, running isn't going to help you!" I got worried as his voice got louder.

I finally get the door open as his footsteps approach, running outside to try and get as far away as I could from this house. Next thing I knew, he came up behind me and wrapped an arm around my torso, holding my arms down at my side as he covered my mouth with his hand.

"You're not making this any easier for yourself, darling." He spoke quietly against my ear before the sound of footsteps on gravel was heard.

"Scott? Is everything okay over here? I heard yelling." The voice of an old woman spoke. He stayed quiet, the only other sounds to be heard was a quiet tapping and the rustling branches.

"Everything's fine Mrs. Newman, just a little argument with the wife." The sound of her footsteps increase as she walks closer, along with the tapping sound that fell behind the beat of each step.

"Okay. Just don't make too much noise again, you had me worried that you were doing something bad." Her footsteps faded away, making me want to scream so that she'd come back and get me out of here.

He began to drag me back into the house, pulling me towards my room before tossing me onto the cot. He lifted up the chains and began to wrap them around my waist, picking up a padlock and connecting the chains to then stand up and walk out of the room, locking the door behind him.

Almost.