CHAPTER THREE

I didn't know how much time had passed while I was sitting there, but I was beyond nervous. I began to pull against the restraints, fear beginning to take over.

"I don't know what you want from me," I spoke loudly, hoping he was watching or even that he could hear me through that camera. "But please, just let me go home." I felt tears begin to soak through the cloth covering my eyes.

I jumped at the feeling of hands on my shoulders. "You were very good today, darling." He moved his hand over a little bit, pulling down the collar of my shirt in the process, before quickly kissing my bare shoulder.

He walked away for a moment, before I heard the sound of a chair being dragged along the floor before it stopped in front of me. It seemed to me that he had sat down, staying silent before the cloth covering my eyes was removed.

I blinked a few times, letting my eyes adjust to the sudden light. Once adjusted, I saw him sitting in front of me with that same unsettling smile on his face. "Hello, jewel." He says, placing his hand on my knee.

"P-please don't-" He laughed. His eyes darkening. "Don't what?" He snaps, pinching my knee.

"Don't touch me." I try to free myself, a stupid decision, really. He moves closer, an unfamiliar glint in his eyes.

Suddenly he presses his hand onto my groin, causing me to gasp. "Don't want me to touch you, darling?" I stared directly into his eyes, afraid to look away. "Sorry to tell you, but when I have you like this, you don't get a say in what I do with you." He slowly moved away, standing up and going into the kitchen.

He was in there for a while, supposedly making something. I began to tug against the straps again, only causing the leather to dig into my wrists and ankles.

He came back a few minutes later, placing a plate on the table near us. What looked to be some kind of pasta. I quickly shook my head.

"No? Well, you don't have a choice, either you eat or you'll sleep in this chair." I rolled my eyes, shifting in the chair as a pathetic attempt to get comfortable.

"I'll starve." He sighs, placing the plate back on the table. I don't understand what he was getting so upset about, I didn't trust him enough to know that he didn't put some kind of drug in it that would give him the chance to do something to me.

I hadn't noticed he had left again, taking the plate of food and his chair with him. I glanced around, hoping to find a source of time. I noticed a window in the kitchen. From what I could tell, it was dark. Maybe midnight or, early morning.

How long have I been here? My focus was torn from the window as he walked over to the lamp before switching it off and leaving the room in an empty darkness. I felt my heartbeat quicken as his footsteps came towards me.

Suddenly a hand covered my mouth and my first instinct was to scream before he quickly shushed me. "Quiet, darling." He says before tilting my head to the side. I felt his breath on my neck, beginning to pull against the straps again.

He began to leave a trail of kisses from my shoulder to underneath my jaw. The kisses turned into sucks and the sucks turned into bites, I immediately knew what he was doing.

I tried to fight against him, pulling against the straps, biting his hand, moving away each time he would go to kiss me.

Don't let him do it. Don't let him claim you. I repeated the phrases in my head, knowing he'd give up eventually. I guess he finally had enough, as he placed his other arm over my chest and held me back in the chair.

I let the tears fall freely as he kissed a spot underneath my jaw, right where I knew he had left a small dreaded bruise. I could hear my heart beating in my ears as his hands moved off of me.

I was always told that hickeys or 'love bites' were a way of claiming someone-which made me nervous every time a girl in school would walk past me with one on her neck.

His footsteps approached again, this time it seemed like he was kneeling in front of me. I felt his hands on my knees, his whole presence seemed to be there, too.

"Do you know what that was, jewel?" He began to press circles into my knee with his thumb.

"Yes." He slapped my leg, the sudden action catching me off guard. "Yes, what?" I swallowed nervously, shifting uncomfortably in the chair. "Yes, sir." I say quietly.

"Good boy. Don't make that mistake again, or you won't be speaking for a while." I nodded quickly, even though it was pitch black. "Yes, sir."

"Now back to the question, Do you know what that was?" His presence seemed to move to beside me, before I felt his fingertips lightly grazing down my arm.

"Yes, sir." The answer I gave was shaky, he laughed quietly, messing with my fingers before his footsteps move to the space behind me.

"Tell me. Tell me why I marked you." His hands trail down to my torso, as he began to kiss my neck again.

"You were claiming me....sir." He turns my head and he places a quick kiss on my lips.

"Correct." I felt his breath against my lips before shuffling sounds were heard and he had walked away again.

I looked around the room for a bit, seeing a small red blinking light on one of the walls. He's watching me.

I heard his footsteps approached before they stopped behind me. I felt the familiar cloth cover my eyes before he quickly kissed my neck.

"Goodnight, jewel."